Mecenary conversion by money courier

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
godOfKings

Mecenary conversion by money courier

Post by godOfKings »

The idea is this, money courier can pay money to enemy mercenary, the same way it does to ally mercenary

If mercenary has more than 4 turn leaving, leaving turns will reduce by 4 turn

If mercenary has 4 turn it will b 0 turn so it will die

If it has less than 4 turn then it will b converted and last the remaining no. of turn after subtracting leaving turn from 4 turn, example, if leaving turn 1 turn left, after pay money, it will b 3 turn left while mercenary converts to enemy money courier side

For merchant pay money will b adjusted for no. of leaving turn increase
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
b2198

Re: Mecenary conversion by money courier

Post by b2198 »

Very interesting idea, and would add another use for salt carts, which I think is great... but I'm not sure if that's possible without code changes.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Mercenaries do side with the ones who will pay but once employed... They are not exactly that easy to convert... I think even when the contract is over.

It's a cause for bad rep.
Mercenaries love good rep and rely on it.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ok but getting religiously converted instantly without any cost is good rep

Loyalty was never a factor since conversion came
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Unit balancing”