Help regarding demons

Lucifer

Help regarding demons

Post by Lucifer »

So. Are there any plans for demons to be added for Undead?
Since they already have one unit representing them, they should be expanded upon imo.

My question is, as devs can you tell me what kind of demon units can be added? I'll make suggestions accordingly.
Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.
makazuwr32

Re: Help regarding demons

Post by makazuwr32 »

We agreed upon demons becoming a full sized race later. Along with slimes they would become 7th and 8th races.

Since there are too many ideas for them. I have collection of more than 300 ideas for demons and adding even 20% of them would make undeads too huge.

As for whom to add — this topic may help.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Wow, demons already have a lot of content. I'm guessing more random help isn't needed there.

Is there anything I could help with to make development easier for you guys? I can help with working on the engine, jsons, or unit mechanics and wordings. Everything except art basically.
Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Help with jsoning is mkst requured one for sure.
Do you have a discord?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Yes, it's Luc1fer#0072
I'm on the discord server as well.

Return to “Subraces - Undeads”