Mo rt-120 heavy mortar

Huttensohn

Mo rt-120 heavy mortar

Post by Huttensohn »

Thank you for nerfing the m120 mortar. It still is problematic.

I will argue with irl and Ingame arguments
The MO-120-RT is a French heavy mortar. The MO-120 RT uses standard NATO rounds with a range of 8,2 km and the PRPA with a range of 13 km

It has an Ingame range of 5

Now take the m777 Tower howitzer artillery piece: defcom I. The maximum firing range of the M777 howitzer is 24.7 km with unassisted rounds and 30 km with rocket-assisted rounds.

It has also an Ingame range of 4.

Also if you take other artillery pieces like the m109 sph which has an Ingame range of 4 and irl range of

The M109 is armed with a M126 155 mm/L23 howitzer. The original early production M109 can be easily identified by a short gun. Equipped with 28 rounds of ammunition, this weapon had a maximum range of 14 600 meters with a standard HE-FRAG projectile and around 20 000 meters with a rocket-assisted projectile. Though firing range improved on upgraded version of the M109. This artillery system is capable of firing up to 4 rounds per minute, although a sustained rate of fire would be 2 rounds per minute. This howitzer has a service life of around 7 500 rounds..

Towed howitzer is only trainable from town (sorry, gib) and the others from tank factory, whereas the mortar can be Spammed from Barracks

And now a pure Ingame Argument - France /Nato us how the only nation with a more Powerful howitzer.
Plus, this mortar has the same cost as the weaker 80mm, only setback is that it is slower than the French 81mm but it has the same speed (2) as the weaker Light mortars from other nations (us/china/UdSSR). Hell, it even has more HP (okay, bigger crew)
My Name is Trior in age of Modern wars (second most multiplayer wins)

Return to “Issues”