Healing skill for Honey Antmen

Sombrar +1

Healing skill for Honey Antmen

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Edited 1:

Good morning, I wanted to suggest a healing skill for Honey Antmen, the reason is precisely because the Blood Bag cannot sustain the insectoid army from the middle and end of the game.

Some things also make it unable to fully fulfill this role, such as:

•It is recruitable only in the incubator;

•Your cure rate becomes meager when researching life-enhancing technologies;

• needs to attack flesh and blood units to increase healing becoming dangerous having their only healer so close on the frontline;

Therefore, I believe that a healing ability for Honey Antmen could fill this gap, I think it can fit well with his idea, it can be blocked by some technology if that is a problem little strong,since there are some variations of the honey skill in the map editor units then it might work.At the moment, even though he is reasonably resistant and has a reasonable attack, I think something is missing to make him more useful, as his buff is somewhat limiting in relation to the two-turn buff Minder Lord because it is more versatile.
Last edited by Sombrar +1 on Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TntAttack

Re: Healing skill for Honey Antmen

Post by TntAttack »

It took me way too long to read that. Can you add dot points and summarised your paragraph.

E.g. Blood Bag good early unit for insectiods but it's limited healing ability isn't enough to support late game insectiod troops due to their larger health.

Sorry for butting in despite not being an AoG player.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

no need to apologize, I know that I really need to know how to summarize things more, it becomes a little tiring to actually read so much, I just wanted to explain the reason for my suggestion :D
warlock

Post by warlock »

I agree with sombrar. Insectoids are far more reliant on organics.

Return to “Balancing”