Player illegal superceded my game ANSWERED

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Elrond

Player illegal superceded my game ANSWERED

Post by Elrond »

Having game in AoF i suppose having a public game with Dorj. Xenomorph87 supercede my game without my consent. Game name: 11x20 under seige
Last edited by Elrond on Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Player illegal superceded my game

Post by Stratego (dev) »

what does it mean? can you rephrase or write in detail?
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:03 am what does it mean? can you rephrase or write in detail?
In AoF i am playing under player name myrmidons was having fun with Dorj in a public game. Under game name : Qsy Pepe. map name: 11 X 20 under seige. My name been superceded by xenomorph87 without my consent. Please look into this. I had send the game iD and game file to official email.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Q1: so you got "replaced" by xenomorph87 player?
Q2: which turn was your game when this happened?
Q3: in now that game is on which turn? was it started from the beginning? (with that new player) - please ask Dorj about it if u can.
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:49 am Q1: so you got "replaced" by xenomorph87 player?
Q2: which turn was your game when this happened?
Q3: in now that game is on which turn? was it started from the beginning? (with that new player) - please ask Dorj about it if u can.
A1: yes is my game under player name myrmidons
A2: turn 1
A3: Dorj no response
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

on first turn it can happen, if you two joined same time the only one of you will get into game finally. it is not nice but not a cheating thing simply a wrong behaviour of app handling simultaneous joins.
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:04 pm on first turn it can happen, if you two joined same time the only one of you will get into game finally. it is not nice but not a cheating thing simply a wrong behaviour of app handling simultaneous joins.
The issue is I join first and waiting for Dorj turn suddenly I seen been superseded.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Player illegal superceded my game ANSWERED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes, exactly.
Elrond

Post by Elrond »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:59 pm yes, exactly.
Noted well can't do much as to delete the game. Please do improve the AoF chat length as long information been cut off due to AoF chat limitation. Also allow to share link in chat
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Elrond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:18 pm
Noted well can't do much as to delete the game. Please do improve the AoF chat length as long information been cut off due to AoF chat limitation.
I requested to increase chatting length too many times.. Please do improve Chat.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Badnorth wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:41 pm
Elrond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:18 pm
Noted well can't do much as to delete the game. Please do improve the AoF chat length as long information been cut off due to AoF chat limitation.
I requested to increase chatting length too many times.. Please do improve Chat.
I agree with the above. Feels like the games have evolved so much in recent times but we are still communicating with plastic cups on a string.

Even if this is something you don't have time for Dev I think it is something that really needs to be improved, and possibly some people here would have the abilities and knowledge to help out if we had a clear goal to move towards.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D

Return to “Game”