Zerg

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Zerg

Post by Hyuhjhih »

The Zerg Swarm is a terrifying and ruthless amalgamation of biologically advanced, arthropodal aliens. Dedicated to the pursuit of genetic perfection, the zerg relentlessly hunt down and assimilate advanced species across the galaxy, incorporating useful genetic code into their own.They are named "the Swarm" per their ability to rapidly create strains, and the relentless assaults they employ to overwhelm their foes.They lack a formidable technique, brute strength or lightning strikes but once begin to swarm, they outnumber their foes to death with intense showering of stings.

Description:we are the swarm.
Cost 5
Hp 20
Att 8
Arm 4/4
Speed 4 can fly

Ability
Infest
Can reanimate dead- create zerg drones
Cd 3

Trained at TC

Zerg drones
Hp 8
Att 6
Rng 2
Arm 0/0
Can be benefited by tech "heart of the swarm"

since it is my first suggestion in AoG, i am expecting some huge unbearables in the stats.

Image ref:starcraft zerg
Last edited by Hyuhjhih on Wed May 19, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Midonik

Re: Zerg

Post by Midonik »

Isn't that just a StarCraft rip off? I'm not sure we can, and I'd prefer not to do that.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Kind of, but it would be a nice addition to insectoids i believe when comparing slime.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

i believe when comparing slime
What do you mean by that?

I'm not very enthusiastic about this idea, for few reasons.

First, I don't know how they are supposed to fit in with the current insectoids, based around antmen.
Second, is the rise dead ability. We have that kind of stuff planned on large scale for myconids, I'd prefer if insectoids sticked to other ways of gaining numberical advantage (and we have like 3 such ways rn).
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Archive”