Underling (monster race)

Here you can discuss what kind of subraces and subfactions could be added to the existing races that are in game.
samuelch

Underling (monster race)

Post by samuelch »

The underlings are groups of monsters from the underground sewers that invade the world. Their power is strong but they most of their units don't use weapons. Their units are expensive but strong.
Story:When the first human kingdom built, hundreds of workers build the underground sewer system. But something bad happens. A worker found a cave that already there when digging. Then the worker found a big slimy rock. Then he mine the rock. Suddenly the rock crack and a big strange monster shows up. The human destroy the sewer tunnels and trap the monster. But one day the monster shows up on the surface and cause destruction.
Units:Dead Workers(old sewer workers that were animated by unknown force), Giant Worms (strong building destroyer that can burry), goo (light infantry that can eat corpse and become bigger), Slime golem (ranged infantry that throw goo to slow down enemy), Dead Guards (old sewer guards that were animated), (light infantry), Ratman (heavy infantry)
Buildings: Hole (trains infantries), Mother Worm (Trains giant worms)
Midonik

Re: Underling (monster race)

Post by Midonik »

Sounds familial to orcs and undeads.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

But they have many units eater (instant kill enemy units by eating them). They also train their units by breeding. They have an ancient monster as their starting unit. Ancient monster keep producing larva that can be transform into many types of unit. The units that I mention above are only the trainables.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Ok.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Sounds similar to the undead.
Epic Gamer Moment!
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Worker... I say it...
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Oops didn't noticed undead Lol :)
Epic Gamer Moment!
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Samuel,will you make stats?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

After drafnes and lizardfolks its best race idea. I think you should make anti-cavalery unit (ratmen spearman?),mayby anti-archer and mage too.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I think a cool concept for this race would be if they had no factory buildings. Instead, they have some units with certain reproduction abilities of some type, and certain units (like goo maybe) could even duplicate. Also maybe being able to bring corpses to life like undeads.

Maybe this is a bit far-fetched, but I think it would make a cool concept for a unique race.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

Spliting goo is a good idea. Once the goo is big enough it can split itselves.
Midonik wrote:I think you should make anti-cavalery unit (ratmen spearman?),mayby anti-archer and mage too.
They will get spear ratman. For the mage, they will get ancient beast.
Story:The ancient beasts once rule the overworld. But one day the elves eliminate them from the surface, then the beasts gone. But one day they show again and aquired magic skills this time. Nobody know exactly how they get those skills.
Due to elves are ancient race, they have bonus against the underlings.
Shermanunulk

Underling monster race

Post by Shermanunulk »

Looking to see if anyone is in my state that would want to put together a race day. on and off road.

I dont see many folks if at all in AZ on here, just just seeing whos really out there
ethanking5

Post by ethanking5 »

I think ratmen are an excellent idea
Embrace the darkness
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

there won't be new races anyway. We can make new subfactions though
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Subraces and Subfactions”