So for instance you want eg. the "impossible" AI to
- invent industry 1 on 5th turn,
- industry II on 10th turn (if not yeet invented)
- spawn 3 engineers on 2nd turn
and so on.
Here is an example
and below the description and all possible options
Code: Select all
#REM:AI definitions; FOR_RANDOM-AI1-RACE_ELF:ELF_WEAPON_PROFILE(70),ELF_DODGE_PROFILE(30); ##; #REM:PROFILES; PROFILE:ELF_WEAPON_PROFILE; 10:2-3:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_WEAPONS_1],[ONLY_AFTER_ANY_ENEMY_OWNS_IT_TOO]; 20:4-5:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_BOWS_1],; 30:9-9:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_ARMORS_1],; 40:12-13:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_WEAPONS_2],; 50:12-15:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_BOWS_3],; 60:13-15:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_WEAPONS_3],; #X#; #REM:PROFILES; PROFILE:ELF_DODGE_PROFILE; 10:2-3:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_RANGED_1],[ONLY_AFTER_ANY_ENEMY_OWNS_IT_TOO]; 20:4-5:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_MELEE_1],; 30:9-9:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_COUNTER_1],; 40:12-13:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_MELEE_2],; 50:12-15:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_COUNTER_2],; 60:13-15:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_RANGED_2],;
below this line u see which profile related to which AI in which case
- map type: FOR_RANDOM (local skirmish and multiplayer, FOR_CAMPAIGN (campaign maps)
- AI1 (Hard), AI2(Easy), AI3 (Insane), AI4 (Impossible)
- race (if not multi-raced game (AOS), leave empty)
- profiles+weight list: <profile name>(<weight>) (eg: ELF_WEAPON_PROFILE(70)) means that given profile will be used with given heith on random.
The selected profile will be stored in the game and all its items lited as doable tasks for the AI.
below this line the profiles listed
profiles are separated by #X#; from each other
Each items in a profile will be checked on turn start, and if turn setup fits it will try to evecute, if fails than will remain opened, if partially successful (eg. from 5 units it spawned 3) it will be closed as it would fully success.
example line: PROFILE:ELF_DODGE_PROFILE;
- Name: PROFILE:ELF_WEAPON_PROFILE; defines the profile name
example line: 10:2-3:INVENT:[TECH_ELF_DODGE_RANGED_1],[ONLY_AFTER_ANY_ENEMY_OWNS_IT_TOO];
meaning: <ID>:<turnrandom>:<Task type>:[<unit/tech type1>,<unit/tech type2>],[<spec1><spec2>];
- ID: this ID will be used to be stored on a game within the seelcted profile - so do not change ID betweeen releases, and if was used should never be used again.
- turnrandom: 2-4 means ont turn 2 it will random between 2..4 and if turn 2 than executes, on next turn betwwen 3..4 if 3 executes, on turn 4 surely executes. if you dont want random use 2-2.
- Task type:
"INVENT": invents tech
"SPAWN": spawns unit / building
- unit/tech type: list the units / techs you want to added/created.
- spec: list the specs for this setting line
Code: Select all
ONLY_AFTER_ANY_ENEMY_OWNS_IT_TOO, // it will only train/invent if any other human player already own the same SPAWN_TC_INSIDE, // spawn inside TC SPAWN_TC_ADJACENT, // spawn in range 1 from a TC SPAWN_TC_AROUND, // spawn in range 3 from a TC (inside/adjacent/around can be cmobined in this order will be processed) SPAWN_WORKER_ADJACENT, // spawn in range 1 from a worker SPAWN_TO_FRONTLINE, // spawn close to enemies (default is farther from enemies) SPAWN_AS_UC, // spawn the building as under construction SPAWN_MULTIPLY_TC_AMOUNT // spawn 2 times if game is "Few TCs" and spawn 3 times if game is "Many TCs"