Team logistic

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Urss2004

Team logistic

Post by Urss2004 »

Hi, I was thinking it would be great if we could share logistic aspect of the game with teammates with a few additions:
• Shared supplies:
At the moment supplies can work only if they can enter the building in need. In order to share supplies there is an easy solution: Supplies get an ability to speed up the production, it should be fairly easy to add because it is already used in AoS

• Shared stealed tech:
I think that the tech we stole from the enemy should be shared with teammates (why would we keep for ourself info that can help our allies). We could use a new tech called “Shared knowledge” that requires the “radio uplink” tech

• Shared unit:
I know this one is problematic, but i think it would be cool if we werr able to gift our allies our units, that would be really useful if we are using different nation to cover the other flaws (An example that crossed my mind at the moment is AA, there are some nation that have really powerful AA gun and some thta are less powerful, with sharing we could help an allies to strenghten his AA cover without him relying on us to do it). I was thinking that it could be a dedicated option of the unit (like skip turn or eliminate it)

Return to “Others”