version 1.170

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.170

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.169 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.170

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.1691 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new AOS dev version uos,

Endru converted all map to replace old trees and old roads with new decoration layer versions
(campaing and randomm maps too)

anyone have Dev verrsion please check 3 random maps if they look good and tell us the result - thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

update thanks to Endru uos already!

New units:
Toxotai - basic hellenic cheap archer.

Scorpio - small balista type, used in significant numbers in roman legions.

New map:in True Japan Leader campaign
New button:You can set your unit skins during gameplay (new button in "more" ("...") section)
Change:Noyan recieves two auras giving burning weapons to steppe units around.
Change:Senator ability range 5->4. Inquisitor ability range 6->5. Demoralise range +1.
Change:Balista attack 14/17 -> 10/12. But bonus damage gives additional constant damage returning it for targets against which unit had bonuses (except light infantry).
Change:Yabusame melee attack costs 3 actions, but has 6 power. Mongolian Archer melee attack costs 2 actions, but has 5 power.
Change:Mounted skirmishers also get melee attack:
Skirmisher horseman 4/5 power.
Numidian
Change:Miners mend rate 32->18, but mines contruction affect 19%->33%, so they are build in the same time. What is affected are various other groundworks.
Change:Cretan archer HP 11->13, range 5->6, ability range 0->1, speed 3->4. It's also added category [Hellenic].
Reskin:Roman Castrum recieved grey, more stone like castrum image. Old image (with slight changes) is moved to alternatives skin pack.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Good changes, wat about the golden horde tech for steppe
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”