version 1.168

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.168

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.167 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.168

Post by Stratego (dev) »

A new AOS dev version is uos already, please get it BEFORE launching dev version game (unless you want to be signalled in DB as IOS player :) - however it will only affect user statistics)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

we have very few things in changelog:
New map:in FAN maps section
Change:Throw Pilum has new unique bonuses against infantry, especially shielded.
Change:Hastati line has changed bonuses - added more damage vs Fortifications and Mega buildings, but not to the level of swordsman line.
Fix:Some security fixes
FYI:We would love to put in new units, please share your unit ideas on forum or on discord so we can make them! thanks!

from now i plan to spin up new units in AOS too, so i hope 1-2 units will come in all releases.
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

I already put units in Christian Faction and some others even there is one they put a order of st. Lazarus but they are still ignored
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Marine25 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:24 pm I already put units in Christian Faction and some others even there is one they put a order of st. Lazarus but they are still ignored
You can reopen the conversation by replying on the same post where u made those suggestions. So that people new n old will see it again.
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

chnges thanks to Endru!

New units:
Ribat - middleeastern mega building. Exceptionally small, but also without capability to train Trebuchet. It doesn't have attack, but heals and/or converts.
Acropolis - hellenic mega building. Similarly to Monastery - it heals and has no attack.
Dytynets - slavic mega building. Has cannonball attack once gunpowder is researched, just like Fort.
Oppidium - celtic mega building.
Shiro - japanese mega building.
Tate ashigaru - japanese fast shielder.
New skins: on Hastati, Principes, thanks to Drejade!
Change:Ninja armors (representing ability to hide, coordinated dodges etc.) in all forms 0/0->1/2, except sai stance where 4/0->5/2. Regular stance attack 5-> 8. Sai stance actions 1->2, but ability power 7->5. Additional bonus damage against Heavy armored +3 +20%, medium armored +1 +10%. Backstab stance hp 18->12, power 4->8, speed 2->3, bonuses significantly decreased to have the same damage without any boosts, but attack applies weakening poison and counter damage is halved. Kusarigama actions 1->2, additional bonus damage +50% vs irregular infantry, +100% vs light infantry and ranged, Kusari ability costs action now, chained effect lasts 2->3 turns, and affects speed only once (elephants only -1 speed, light and irregular cavalry -4, all the rest of mounted and infantry -3).
Change:Voulgier HP 27->24, attack 7->6, Svordstaffier HP 30->27, attack 9->8.
Change:Bard's Battle Song no longer affects [Throwing] units, Adventure Song speed +2->+1, mental resistance +50%->+40%.
Change:Balanced Throwing Axes only affects range now.
Change:Equites HP 18->20. Bonuses changed giving slightly bigger percentage boost of damage.
Change:Persian Immortal, Lasiq Assasin, Mameluke and Camel Archer are no longer available in castle, but in Ribat instead.
Change:Tanageshima Ashigaru is no longer available in castle, but in Shiro instead.
Change:Sipahi are additionally available in Markaz Askari.
Change:Siphon ships are additionally available in Gymnasion.
New random maps:Opportunity 50x50, Cozy 50x50, Forestry 50x50
New FAN maps:2 new maps

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”