Unit comparison menu

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
Ximaw

Unit comparison menu

Post by Ximaw »

As a player who decided to deeply explore the purpose of each of the units :ugeek: , I ran into some problems.
I wanted to know which unit, or which faction would be better at dealing with an enemy unit. find out what strengths different nations have. the game has cavalry, similar in its parameters, and infantry, similar in its parameters. The differences are small, but they are there. in order to understand which of the units will be the best to use, you can make a menu for comparing units. Same as the view of a single unit, only paired with another window.
This will be very helpful, I'm tired of taking screenshots
Люблю маму
b2198

Re: Unit comparison menu

Post by b2198 »

As someone who spends a lot of time checking the best ways to counter many different combinations on a regular basis, I like this idea a lot.

Probably would be best to only implement in Unity version though, and only after it reaches feature parity with the Android version, so that it doesn't need to be implemented twice, as it's not something crucial, but would be a nice addition nonetheless imo.

Also, welcome to the forums!
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Ximaw

Re: Unit comparison menu

Post by Ximaw »

thank you for the welcome

Of course, I'm not good at writing code for the game, but I think even if developers do it twice, it won't be too laborious. Just two windows, with different units.
Люблю маму

Return to “Gameplay & UI”