DnD Roleplay Server

Post here your projects you made, making (or plan to make) about anything, so others can comment what you made, and maybe help with ideas in any upcoming problem you faced.
KingOfTheSilverlands

DnD Roleplay Server

Post by KingOfTheSilverlands »

Hello dear forum members,i'm here with exciting project.

I'm working on DnD roleplay server on discord.The system will work on just only discord so if you're shy or not available for voice chat,you'll be able to play through text chat on discord !

Now,i'm just making some tests and discussing the system of roleplay,server will be opened soon when tests are over.
We have 1 DM and one trying to learn DM (me),if you think you'll be good with being DM or you played DnD roleplay before,you can PM on forum or message me from discord KingOfTheSilverlands#5677.

I'll post the updates to here.
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Re: DnD Roleplay Server

Update:

Okay,we made some tests about system and tbh,failed,now i'm working on fix the problems.We will try again after xmas.Server is almost ready,Age Of DnD is the name.
The lifeless eyes of cold corpses greeted the King while the wind blew his silver hair.
KingOfTheSilverlands

Re: DnD Roleplay Server

Our DnD server Age Of DnD is now officially open !

Go check it out and ready to the breathtaking adventure !

https://discord.gg/BKSETX9yNd

Return to “Your creativity projects”