age of future warfare

BrenoHenrique

age of future warfare

Post by BrenoHenrique »

let's assume this would be an alternative future of our history example in 2034 there would be 4 factions with different ideologies but all the units that will be at stake will be created by us as mixtures of technologies that exist today (but will be balanced) one of these factions will be (I don't know the name) of communist ideology like the Soviet Union (they would control the European bloc and Russia) another would be the one with a captalist ideology like the USA would control all of North America and a piece of the South there would also be one that would be in Latin America would be not very technological wired with technologies from the years of 2020. the units would be created by us like for example a communist tank would be a mixture of russian technology that really exists (example) does anyone have an idea for the name of republics or empires
Last edited by BrenoHenrique on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
BrenoHenrique

Re: age of alternative history

Post by BrenoHenrique »

and there could be a faction that would be a large republic that controlled the Middle East and a piece of Africa
Last edited by BrenoHenrique on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

for now I created 5 Nations but I didn't create a name: 1 ° an Empire that would control all North America and a piece of the South 2 ° an authoritarian republic that would control Europe over all Russian territory 3 ° a form of guerrillas or rebels that would control all the rest of south america would always be in constant combat with those from the north 4 ° a kingdom or empire that would always be in combat against the communists of northern Europe 5 ° this I created a name Democratic republic of Kirtequistan she would be allied with her communist comrades from the north of Europe she would be armed with equipment from the years 2024
Last edited by BrenoHenrique on Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Not interesting...
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

so AoG or AoMW?
Support the new project set in the 1850s to the 1930s.
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/BwnPATZtfr
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:47 am Not interesting...
why not?
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

TrueSlav wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:00 am so AoG or AoMW?
it would not be as futuristic as AoG we would be using tank helicopters etc but in a future after AoMW and pre AoG.
BrenoHenrique

Re: age of future warfare

Post by BrenoHenrique »

it would be like in the future of wolfenstein but instead of being germany it would be 4 powers with world control.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

I created some names: great Siberian republic, great American empire, kingdom of the kirte, Latin guerrillas or P.L.A.S.A (popular liberation army of south america), and the republic of kirtekistan
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

I created some names: great Siberian republic, great American empire, kingdom of the kirte, Latin guerrillas or P.L.A.S.A (popular liberation army of south america), and the republic of kirtekistan
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

TrueSlav wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:00 am so AoG or AoMW?
Age of modern warfare
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:32 pm I created some names: great Siberian republic, great American empire, kingdom of the kirte, Latin guerrillas or P.L.A.S.A (popular liberation army of south america), and the republic of kirtekistan
Plus... Date is 2041 (nearly future)
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:19 pm it would be like in the future of wolfenstein but instead of being germany it would be 4 powers with world control.
So... It is mix of Aog and Aomw
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:32 pm I created some names: great Siberian republic, great American empire, kingdom of the kirte, Latin guerrillas or P.L.A.S.A (popular liberation army of south america), and the republic of kirtekistan
And i dont think that anyone is interested in it, since we have more interesting AoA
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

This is a nice idea for a campaign in the Age of Modern Warfare, but can you really have a significantly different unit roster and mechnaics from AoMW in this game that would justify making a new game for it? If you can honestly answer that question with a yes then this variant can have a space to exist I suppose.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Midonik wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:42 pm This is a nice idea for a campaign in the Age of Modern Warfare, but can you really have a significantly different unit roster and mechnaics from AoMW in this game that would justify making a new game for it? If you can honestly answer that question with a yes then this variant can have a space to exist I suppose.
as i said this game would use fictitious unity created by our game company as many games make an example and just cause that uses multiple mixed vehicles in one. this would give a wide variety of non-existent units (because we have no way of traveling to the future to know what the new technologies will be)
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

BrenoHenrique wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:12 pm
Midonik wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:42 pm This is a nice idea for a campaign in the Age of Modern Warfare, but can you really have a significantly different unit roster and mechnaics from AoMW in this game that would justify making a new game for it? If you can honestly answer that question with a yes then this variant can have a space to exist I suppose.
as i said this game would use fictitious unity created by our game company as many games make an example and just cause that uses multiple mixed vehicles in one. this would give a wide variety of non-existent units (because we have no way of traveling to the future to know what the new technologies will be)
Though this is what Age of Galaxy does, and as Midonik said, i feel like this would fit more as a campaign in AoMW rather than a full blown new variant.
Support the new project set in the 1850s to the 1930s.
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/BwnPATZtfr
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

TrueSlav wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:50 pm
BrenoHenrique wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:12 pm
Though this is what Age of Galaxy does, and as Midonik said, i feel like this would fit more as a campaign in AoMW rather than a full blown new variant.
this could be a new version of age of alerts that has been abandoned but with another name to get rid of copyrights.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

but I can try to do a campaign for AoMW in the future.
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

I will resurrect it :) :P
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

No, dont do this
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:55 pm No, dont do this
but I'll go
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well u could use technology from aog like railgun cannon and laser, but unlike aog, here these technology would b end game future weapons with better dmg than conventional ammo
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Well... It will be mix of Aog and Aomw... So... Don't forget about space and cyber attacks and exoskeletons...
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

godOfKings wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm Well u could use technology from aog like railgun cannon and laser, but unlike aog, here these technology would b end game future weapons with better dmg than conventional ammo
Yes
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

all my units already made are in the topic: USKA VS TAN

Return to “New variant ideas”