Medical Health Updates(on everyone)

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirPat

Medical Health Updates(on everyone)

Post by SirPat »

So I made this topic cause Im bored and My head hurts so I thaught of this so we know how are each of us just incase anyone of us just dissapeared from the forums and we dont know what happened, well atleast we'll know their last medical info.

So Hi My head hurts and diabettes and heart attacks are in the family and I won't die anytime soon cause I walk, jog, run, sprint(mostly only leg work) everyday well atleast last year when there was no Covid and my legs are starting to get out of shape more fat is going there and if I dont get my daily 700meter walks back then my legs wont be as cool as before.
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Badnorth

Re: Medical Health Updates(on everyone)

Post by Badnorth »

My back hurts because of lying down most of the day. Can't go out because of the damn virus. And I have insomnia making it hard to sleep.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I am doing good physically and ok mentally. I am sort of small for my age, so I don't have much to worry about physically, but I have been having a little trouble falling asleep, and when I wake up I feel well rested but still tired. The virus has caused some issues with my brain though. I can't go to school, so I have to do online learning, which is terrible. As you can guess, school is difficult even under ideal circumstances, and under bad circumstances, is pure hell, at least for me. With a the deadlines and other stuff like that, I am having problems managing stress, and I'm afraid I might get depression if it keeps up. Overall, I'm doing well, and I hope every one else is, too.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

...and I'm drunk! :lol:

Nah, jokes aside, obviously this has been a b1tch of a year...for everyone. Dont go anywhere, and Don't see anyone. Two commands that go against the very grain of human nature, that defy our instincts and deprive our needs, even for us introverts.

But it has become our reality. It will have hurt all of us in one way or another, so look out for eachother my friends, and be good to one another - We are the playmates even Covid cannot keep apart. No-one is ever alone in the family of Age of.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

7 days working a week, 3 daysx24 hours special duty per week, a week full duty per month. Really tight job schedules. Lacking sleep, online time etc making my eyes blacker than gunpowder. Well , apart from these heavy online duty due to covid, my life is currently in a good phase. Staying safe and sound. Hope you guys are well also.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Well, i think im healthy (if dont care about allergic asthma (but now is late outumn and in fact all allergens are at Spring and summer), and some sleep deprivation (because i cant sleep before 1 Am (and its if i haven't insomnia, if i have it i cant sleep till 4-5 Am), and i must wake up at 7 am, but at weekends i sleep till 1-3 Pm), and some back pains due to bad posture, and running nose and some headaches because sleep deprivation)
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

This is a morbid topic.

How about: if I dissapear, I just simply dissapeared? ;)
OLÉ
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:21 pm This is a morbid topic.

You did just simply disappear Puss. We still don't know if the circumstances are suspicious or not - rumours were heard of an attack upon your purrson by real life - hope you won :)
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Agent A suddenly disappeared a longtime ago. Wth happened.

I hope this Christmas will be good.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Puss_in_Boots wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:21 pm This is a morbid topic.

You did just simply disappear Puss. We still don't know if the circumstances are suspicious or not - rumours were heard of an attack upon your purrson by real life - hope you won :)
Well of course, I haven't lost a fight fur my life... yet.

Anyways hows this for a status update?
I'm waiting for my soup to cooldown so I don't get 1st degree burns on my tongue.
OLÉ
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:11 pm Agent A suddenly disappeared a longtime ago. Wth happened.
Weird, that was. He was well in to it, promising player with a sneaky mind, chatted, was active on the forum, and then suddenly he was gone, no trace, no word, no hint. Hope you're well wherever you are @AgentA.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

He will be missed... not that he died or anything like that
OLÉ
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Was really busy this week. My work is in a way that for nearly 5 days a month, we cant sleep. Its the nature if our work. The thing is, i am really getting too much headaches and black eye brackets and is getting really angry sometimes without even moderate tolerance from my part. Sure i will live with this , but getting this in this topic is a kind of apologizing if (not yet happened as i believe) anyone ever felt my side harsh sometimes.

And to stratego, i know i was supposed to complete the translation work within now, sorry that i have to pause it half way. I will surely continue it once i get relief from this temporary dilemma and when i get into good mood again.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I wish you wellness my good man
OLÉ
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Just broke a leg(not the expression of saying break a leg) really last day. A near perfect fracture. Somewhat nearly 60 KG metal rod fall from a height of a metre or and a half. Sure i will live to tell the tale. I posted Just for the sake of this topic. No hospital stay on this sht of covid. Well, better for me, gonna spent it at my place, (not home since travel is so restricted).
Allowed a few weeks of rest for me. Yippee 👨🏻‍🦼🤕🥳

But gonna feel much lone. And would be bored of eating only delivered pizza and burger stuff.😔😴🤮🥴😫. Glad the mobile and tv is invented.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 am Just broke a leg(not the expression of saying break a leg) really last day. A near perfect fracture. Somewhat nearly 60 KG metal rod fall from a height of a metre or and a half. Sure i will live to tell the tale. I posted Just for the sake of this topic. No hospital stay on this sht of covid. Well, better for me, gonna spent it at my place, (not home since travel is so restricted).

But gonna feel much lone. And would be bored of eating only delivered pizza and burger stuff.😔😴🤮🥴😫. Glad the mobile and tv is invented.
Hope ur ok bro. Im sorry for your leg

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

SirPat wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:38 am Im sorry for your leg
Its ok. I know you aren't the one who dropped it. I am. :lol:
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 am Just broke a leg(not the expression of saying break a leg) really last day. A near perfect fracture. Somewhat nearly 60 KG metal rod fall from a height of a metre or and a half. Sure i will live to tell the tale. I posted Just for the sake of this topic. No hospital stay on this sht of covid. Well, better for me, gonna spent it at my place, (not home since travel is so restricted).

Once i broke right arm... And i have not great memories of this situation... I guess you need months of recover...

Wait... Is India has HELL covid-19 situation? Like news saying?
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

But i got only few weeks like a 3 or 4.🥺

Yep, total lockdown with some exceptions. And a lot of containment zones, deaths etc. Yeah, the international news are right ofcourse.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:59 am But i got only few weeks like a 3 or 4.🥺

Yep, total lockdown with some exceptions. And a lot of containment zones, deaths etc. Yeah, the international news are right ofcourse.
Ok
Shark guy 35

Post by Shark guy 35 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:59 am But i got only few weeks like a 3 or 4.🥺

Ouch. Stay safe, friend.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Much better now. Still recovering
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:06 pm Much better now. Still recovering
ahh Great! thats good to hear

Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:06 pm Much better now. Still recovering
Its great news...
But India is still captured by COVID19..
MaharajaInfernape

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

Maxbirykov2004 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:52 am Wait... Is India has HELL covid-19 situation? Like news saying?
That "HELL" kind of situation has currently been recovered, but the news is showing that India is going to have another "HELL" situation (or maybe even more "HELL") in around October due to the 3rd wave of Covid-19.
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

The south and mid is still on hell fire. Good you are from north east.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

MaharajaInfernape

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:03 am Good you are from north east.
Only East not North. :D
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

If i am south, that make you sytill north east to me. 🤣
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos »

Oh was your leg broke? Wishing you wellness sooner
Hyuhjhih

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Yeah. Thanks
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Return to “OFF Topics”