Put here if you faced a crash.
Give as detailed info about it as possible
- how can you reproduce it,
- what is the error message
- which map
ace_minor

Unable to update HOPEFULLY CLOSED

Post by ace_minor »

When i try to update this app, it doesnt work, forcing my phone into a lengthy restart process which takes about 20 mins longer to restart then a regular restart.

I dont really want to try reinstalling the app for fear of the reinstall failing and me not being able to play at all... this started happening about 3 or 4+ months ago.

I can still play single player but the app has stoped being updated as a result and it may be effecting others. Is there anything that you could either do or suggest i do to try and fix this issue.
tamtam12345

Re: Unable to update

Post by tamtam12345 »

Where do you download this game? From Google Play? Or another way (e.g. apk from other website)?
Normally you can download/upgrade it from Google Play without error.
ace_minor wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:21 am I dont really want to try reinstalling the app for fear of the reinstall failing and me not being able to play at all... this started happening about 3 or 4+ months ago.
You can try to Save your current game process by clicking Account -> Save account -> Ok -> Ok (with "finished" information). Therefore, you can continue multiplayer games that you are playing.

What is the current version of the game?
ace_minor

Re: Unable to update

Post by ace_minor »

Hi
i was getting it from the google play store, but the latest android update that happened a recently has fixed the issue (i think it was a samsung issue not a you issue although it did only effect your app)

Sorry for the inconvenience but problems solved itsself

Return to “Crashes”