In game menu for withdrawing is missing IMPLEMENTED

Ezra216

In game menu for withdrawing is missing IMPLEMENTED

Post by Ezra216 »

So, I am using a Cloudfone Thrillboost for the meantime, and it seems that the option to withdraw and other stuff of the menu is missing. I have checked some solutions but there are none. I looks like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29YYf ... sp=sharing It's supposed to show the 3 dots at the lower left corner right? But it isn't. I have tried pressing the back button but it only shows the option to quit the current game like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29YYf ... sp=sharing Please help :(
Last edited by Ezra216 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
makazuwr32

Re: In game menu for withdrawing, quitting, etc. is missing

Post by makazuwr32 »

Not at Right corner, but at Left corner.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ezra216

Re: In game menu for withdrawing, quitting, etc. is missing

Post by Ezra216 »

makazuwr32 wrote:Not at Right corner, but at Left corner.
Oh, yeah. Sorry XD Done editing.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: In game menu for withdrawing is missing IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

in next update there will be an option to turn on the sw button permanently.
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

Stratego (dev) wrote:in next update there will be an option to turn on the sw button permanently.
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH! I kinda hate it not being able to withdraw when I can see that I am losing so much to players who abuse the "100% conversion rate bug". :D thanks again!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Use loyalty, and doesn't menu button open those options
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

godOfKings wrote:Use loyalty, and doesn't menu button open those options
I don't have loyalty yet, and my phone only has the back button, home button, and that square button that allows you to close currently running apps like in Asus.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Square button sucks, just holding home button opens currently running app list in my phone
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

By the way mr. developer, when is the next update coming? it's been a month and there are still no results of fixes on the bugs encountered by many people. Just curious. Because many of the posts which are labeled "IMPLEMENTED" are still not fixed. :( I know you are busy, but if you ever made any minor changes/bug fixes at all, please update the app in play store with it. (Sorry if any of that sounded rude or anything, I just want our problems and bugs to be fixed.) Thanks in advance!

Return to “Solved/Answered”