Missing (unseppable) tiles - IMPLEMENTED

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Missing (unseppable) tiles - IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

DoomCArrot reported he saw missing tiles in a game.
he sent me the game
i tried to find the bad tile, but only found ally assassins there.

so please point out the bad tile on image.

thanks.

UPDATE: i have found a bad tile (it is bad in the mapdesign itself!) where i placed BLACK dots - that is a mapdesign bug - i will search and fix it - is that you are referring to? But that is a fix bug in map, no more can "grow" during gameplays)
Attachments
doom.jpg
doom.jpg (142.63 KiB) Viewed 3864 times
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Missing tiles - by DoomCArrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, I am pretty sure I only used normal snow tiles.... But I know for a fact this is NOT only a map-making bug, as the other day I was playing a 5 Ai vs me on scar, and twice there were areas that I constantly travelled throuh, and then randomly halfway in the game, the tiles became dead and I could no longer go throuh them. I have deleted the game since, so I cannot send it.

However, here is the snow map. I think there is a dead space either southwest of the puddle or northeast of the puddle. It is bluePhoenix's turn, so maybe he can confirm exactly where the dead space is here?

Imageupload picture
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Missing tiles - by DoomCArrot

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think i got the bad tile, it is visible in the editor if you look the tiles in autotile-off mode and in detailed mode.

see:
bad_snow_tile.jpg
bad_snow_tile.jpg (209.99 KiB) Viewed 3854 times

up on server in 10 minutes.

al the rest unexpected bad tiles are suspected to be "hidden units" like assassin/spy/ranger.

if anyopne face such problem plese report me immediately - thanks!
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Missing (unseppable) tiles - IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ok so i will post some pics when my turn is next which will show clearly the place where the unit cant walk though it should
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Missing (unseppable) tiles - IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, but please get the latest dev version please.
thanks

Return to “Solved/Answered”