Very bad lag. ANSWERED

Ferranzo

Very bad lag. ANSWERED

Post by Ferranzo »

Hi so ive been playing campaign, and its revolution on map 'raid'. Problem is playing is very slow. When i scroll it moves slow, and unit actions take a bit longer. Im guessing its because its a bigger map but it shouldnt matter...should run smoothly like previous maps. People have told me to skip it but it is a very cool level and i want to play, but there is so many units, and scrolling it makes it very time consuming to do so...please help.

I have a 8gb LG Stylo android.
Ferranzo
tamtam12345

Re: Very bad lag.

Post by tamtam12345 »

I skipped it and I still not finished it. :)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I just played it tru and won in 31 turns.
Ferranzo

Post by Ferranzo »

No lag? Any reason mine running so slow?
Ferranzo
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please make a vide of the slow part - or a screenshot to see how many things there are.
Disco

Post by Disco »

ah yes this map. I remember this one.

The thing is..you dont really need ALL those production things to complete it.
It was laggy on my tablet, but I stuck with it, and it was an accomplishment to complete it finally :)
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ah, good ole raid. I have a very good tablet and it had trouble running on raid until I started killing stuff. Mostly because of the huge map + many units.

However, like Disco said, if it is really bad, you can actually just destroy all of your southern buildings. You literally don't need them, because the map is actually fairly easy, and the units produced there usually never even reach the battle in time. (you outnumber the enemy greatly)

I hope that helps! If not, just srick with it for a while, and occasionally exit out from map and resume it, because that helps.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Ferranzo

Post by Ferranzo »

Ok. Thanks for imput. Sorry I responded a bit late!
Ferranzo
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Very bad lag. ANSWERED

Post by DoomCarrot »

No worries, we are all busy. :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “Solved/Answered”