Urgent - Multiplayer-Games do not update ANSWERED

Eiswolf

Urgent - Multiplayer-Games do not update ANSWERED

Post by Eiswolf »

In my overview there is one Game (ID already sent to Dev) which shows the update-symbol but does not finish update.

Because of that all other games do not update too, so information about whose turn it is will not be updated even if it was my turn (e.g. it saiy First-Speakers turn (24h)) since 10 o'clock this morning which was 4 hours ago.

After trying to update for a while game crashes. I sent some crash reports to dev, but I think It might be useless to send them every 5 minutes.

I installed on another device, thinking I could join only games that do not cause a crash, but unfortunately it seems that I forgot my multiplayer account password, so this idea does not work.
btw: Is there a possibility for a password-reset?

A also can not delete this game, becoause it says I should resign or finish before I delete it. Both of it does not work.

I already lost some of my activity levels because of a similar problem (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2678) and do not want to lose the rest.

I also could use the bet from the games.

:?: :?: :?: Does anyone have another Idea, what to to except swearing, crying or destroying my device :?: :?: :?:
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Urgent - Multiplayer-Games do not update

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i will update the new units to GP in 1 hour, so the problem will vanish.
Eiswolf

Re: Urgent - Multiplayer-Games do not update

Post by Eiswolf »

Daniel (the dev) wrote:i will update the new units to GP in 1 hour, so the problem will vanish.
Problem seems to be solved.
Thank you!

Return to “Solved/Answered”