100% conversion rate in age, but not in star war IMPLEMENTED

LagitKiller

100% conversion rate in age, but not in star war IMPLEMENTED

Post by LagitKiller »

I discovered that if in the middle of taking your turn you close the app, not just exit, but actually close it, and you do it quickly, your game is not saved. It seems like something you would want to avoid, but it can be useful for times when something doesnt turn out right, for example a missed conversion or a misplaced catapult shot, allowing you to ensure 100% conversion rate and accuracy. It can also be used to scout out enemy territory and test out what is in enemy tc's, among other things. Now at first I thought this would be hard to fix, as posts have already been made about it, but then I played star wars strategy and realized that in that version, you cannot do this, it is impossible because the game saves immediately. The method for saving used it star wars should be transferred to age of strategy
TheBluePhoenix

Re: 100% conversion rate in age, but not in star wars

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Everyone knows this, it is already been reported and everyone uses this too. I do too cause its frustrating sometimes wheN the catapult misses a crucial shot. However there are some drawbacks- you have to move a different way. if you do the same thing as before the result will also be same- a miss
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

LagitKiller

Post by LagitKiller »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Everyone knows this, it is already been reported and everyone uses this too.
I know, that's why i didn't report it when I first found out. The thing is, in star wars strategy it's fixed, so I don't see why the dev shouldn't be able to fix it in the regular version also. A solution has already been found and implemented in another version, so why not implement it in this version?
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I don't use this....

Maybe this is why everyone else seems so much more lucky than me... :shock:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Darkknight

Post by Darkknight »

LagitKiller wrote:I discovered that if in the middle of taking your turn you close the app, not just exit, but actually close it, and you do it quickly, your game is not saved. It seems like something you would want to avoid, but it can be useful for times when something doesnt turn out right, for example a missed conversion or a misplaced catapult shot, allowing you to ensure 100% conversion rate and accuracy. It can also be used to scout out enemy territory and test out what is in enemy tc's, among other things. Now at first I thought this would be hard to fix, as posts have already been made about it, but then I played star wars strategy and realized that in that version, you cannot do this, it is impossible because the game saves immediately. The method for saving used it star wars should be transferred to age of strategy
first time i knew this...
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

What, I never had a clue.
DoomCarrot wrote:I don't use this....

Maybe this is why everyone else seems so much more lucky than me... :shock:
Its not luck Doom.... ;)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, I can honestly swear that I will never do this....

Mostly because I'm too lazy to face the loading screen time after time :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol if you want to waste your life to get 100% accuracy that is fine with me.

Chances are I will still win :)
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: 100% conversion rate in age, but not in star war IMPLEME

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is fixed now (on same caster the same probability will always be - also you can not delete multiplayer game)
COOLguy

Re: 100% conversion rate in age, but not in star war IMPLEME

Post by COOLguy »

Yes this is fixed.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Solved/Answered”