Skipping opponents turn with end turn IMPLEMENTED

thedidey

Skipping opponents turn with end turn IMPLEMENTED

Post by thedidey »

I think I just skipped my opponents turn by hitting the end turn button twice.

I hit the button to end my turn. Then I hit it again when I was trying to hit skip animations button. the Dialog came up to end turn. I said yes out of habit. Then I quit the game and it was my turn by the time I got back to the multiplayer.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Other player is BBLL. It's early in the game so we're not in contact and I'm not sure if he could tell. If you're out there BBLL, tell me if you noticed something.
COOLguy

Re: Skipping opponents turn with end turn

Post by COOLguy »

Ok, just tried it and I can confirm that. (But I did not skip your turn balint - I hit 'no')
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

thedidey wrote:
I hit the button to end my turn. Then I hit it again when I was trying to hit skip animations button. the Dialog came up to end turn. I said yes out of habit
This has happened to me many times. Once i had skipped myself in the same way :oops: :mrgreen: (i dont know how thats possible but it did happen)
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Detros

Post by Detros »

This has probably happened to me in one MP game. When I got to play a turn, like 3 hours after the last one I played, I noticed the turn counter moved by 2 instead of 1. Weirdly, it seemed all my units with waypoints moved but production of TCs didn't progress during this mid-turn.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, when you hit the end button multiple times, weird things happen! :lol:

Once I hit it twice to see if it would make my buildings finish things quicker.... Instead, none of my units were produced faster, my brother produced his a turn faster though, and half of my units were frozen on my next turn.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i believe it is fixed, please CONFIRM
LordOfAles

Re: Skipping opponents turn with end turn UNCONFIRMED

Post by LordOfAles »

I tried in any way to reconstruct this,but i cant so i believe it is fixed ;)
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

I believe you can only skip another player's turn using the end turn button if someone is about to be skipped legitly just like my game with Ricoprasetya. I was about to be skipped, but he just chose remind then when I finish my turn, I spam the end turn button then the game went to the multiplayer list like how its supposed to be. BUT! This time it showed that it's Ricoprasetya's turn and it says I can skip it if I pressed skip. Of course, I chose no. But the bug is still there. :(
-cheers
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I believe this bug in fixed
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Solved/Answered”