True Neutral (Buildings, and units)

Zolaes

True Neutral (Buildings, and units)

Post by Zolaes »

This sounds like a stupid idea. I am bad at grammar.

I do not like killing civilians or doing something to them, I didn't say you will change them into completely neutral we can used our old villagers or peasants like a village guard or a retainer or something else, maybe we can recruit them instead... or instead of burning and destroying villages, we can make abandoned villages or town instead or even recruiting some units from the villages insidesm our territory every few turns they don't need tc for it, It is used for reinforcements or to defend so you don't need to wait for your barracks or stable. It can also be captured by the enemies to supply them with recruits. Can be used for strategic point, heal units and defense. It is nature and spawn randomly in random maps.
I am Offizier and I don't pay taxes
godOfKings

Re: True Neutral (Buildings, and units)

Post by godOfKings »

So basically like a tc, but its a village, u can capture it and recruit peasants?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Zolaes

Post by Zolaes »

Yes, But can't be destroyed.
Zolaes

Post by Zolaes »

And can only be a lone house.

Return to “Neutrals (animals, buildings etc)”