version v0.152

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version v0.152

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version v0.151 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version v0.152

Post by Stratego (dev) »

in all version AOS/AOF/AOW there is a big and SUPER dangerous change (uos already)
- new things: XP handling
- on local/multiplayer games you get XP, you can see XP on account page - later will be else and in nicer formats.
- BUT! from now bet game bets and XP-s are collected on the game record - a little button will appear saying "collect" on a finished game

PLEASE help me test this as this can mess up everything if not working properly.

my thought to test
- local campaing map Win on your turn
- local campaing map Win on enemy (AI) turn
- local campaing map Lose
- local campaing map Lose on enemy (AI) turn

- local random map Win on your turn
- local random map Win on enemy (AI) turn
- local random map lose on your turn
- local random map lose on enemy (AI) turn

- multiplayer game Win on your turn
- multiplayer game Win on enemy (Multiplayer) turn
- multiplayer game lose on your turn
- multiplayer game lose on enemy (Multiplayer) turn

- hotseat mode - i dont have clue what wil do :) this also needs some testing.

What should be checked
- no crash in either case on non of the dialogs.
- all case you get a message and XP results written (either in game / or pressing the collect button)
- if you started the game earlier or with a device having no latest dev version - the Collect button should not appear.
- bet game bets should be printed well on dialog and added to account properly
- xp values earned should be calcualted properly to XP account (u see under account)
- XP values are good if they are lower than 300XP for a map (there can be exceptions on big and very very long running maps) but in general 150-200 or max 300XP - tell me if you get more anywhere.
- if you level up in XP table you should get a notification window about it ( later will be more fancy)
- XP FARMING: please help me find ways how people will be able to fam XP-s in a progressive way: eg. if you can have 1000XP in 3 minutes of anything than that is not good :)

Please everyone try to test some of these as it is VITAL that this is working well

bad news:
- AOW and AOF are the same so it is good to test only one of them.
- but AOS is different a little as the "fake-online" multiplayer is not turned on there - so AOS needs separate testing - and it is a little more important as user numerbers in google play are much more than on the others.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”