version 0.005

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 0.005

Post by Stratego (dev) »

New setting options (from AOS suggestions) - i put them here to test them:
1. 80% pop limit setting - and checking - but only a clumsy way it notifies you on failed production at start of your turn. - no display yet about poplimit info - give me suggestions where to put and how to work with the limit.
2. 100% separated upgraades and spells setting (however should work the same as old setting in one option)
3. 30% max turns to win: it is in the settings, but not yet working, how should it work, simply announce winner the player with most points on start of the given turn?
4. 100% time you have to take a multiplayer turn: it can be sent and hopefully it works as expected.

for safety reasons i have only compiled and updated the AOW version only! so please try these there and give me feedback on each option in their own topic, search for "Game setting" term to find the topics.

thanks!

so in AOW it is up on server!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 0.005

Post by Stratego (dev) »

3. 30% max turns to win: it is in the settings, but not yet working, how should it work, simply announce winner the player with most points on start of the given turn?
this is ready and up on server, please test it with/without teams and mixed. (also on winning/losing)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

many new decoraions for mapmaking (approx +30).
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

A very nice new random map thanks to Leonardo Vieira!
+ the trigger edotor - research tech effect.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”