version v1.326

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Post Reply
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 am

version v1.325 is published

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:38 pm

New units/techs thanks to Jasondunkel and Jeriko!:
SD KFZ 234 40
Fix:Stealth units again attackable in TC-s


uos already

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:56 pm

ALL naval torpedo abilities have been changed to real life torpedo settings

(torpedo ranges and probabilites will chnge though - these are just my random values, Jasondunkel will suggest more precise valueS)

uos already

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:42 pm

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:56 pm
ALL naval torpedo abilities have been changed to real life torpedo settings

(torpedo ranges and probabilites will chnge though - these are just my random values, Jasondunkel will suggest more precise valueS)

uos already
France and Italy doesn't seem included in this.

TntAttack
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:49 am

Re: version v1.326

Post by TntAttack » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:40 am

How does one "try" out the latest build? I recall asking one time, and had to download a specific apk, but that means I have to ask the dev every single time. Which doesn't make sense, that's inefficient, thus therefore I have come to the conclusion there is a location we can download the latest builds to try.

Or am I wrong, and I need to ask the dev to try the newest build.


Also, what does uos mean?

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 am

TntAttack wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:40 am
How does one "try" out the latest build? I recall asking one time, and had to download a specific apk, but that means I have to ask the dev every single time. Which doesn't make sense, that's inefficient, thus therefore I have come to the conclusion there is a location we can download the latest builds to try.

Or am I wrong, and I need to ask the dev to try the newest build.


Also, what does uos mean?
The link updates when the dev updates.

UOS means "Up On Server".

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:32 am

DreJaDe wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:42 pm
Stratego (dev) wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:56 pm
ALL naval torpedo abilities have been changed to real life torpedo settings

(torpedo ranges and probabilites will chnge though - these are just my random values, Jasondunkel will suggest more precise valueS)

uos already
France and Italy doesn't seem included in this.
France is in now!
uos 5.
Italy we have yet information about their torpedoes, Italy will come when we have that.

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:08 pm

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:32 am
France is in now!
uos 5.
Italy we have yet information about their torpedoes, Italy will come when we have that.
Just wondering though... Is this really ok?

I mean, we have ships with real attack ranges of 40km shot then suddenly, we have this torpedo who have 5 range in game that have real ranges of only 20km...

I feel like it invalidates their speed just like what happened to some torpedo plan not having the dominance they should have over ships.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:01 am

as i said, those are random values now, just that i see i did right (that they are using the new jsons), Jason will set them.

(also never compare a 40km range gun to a 3-5km range torpedoes, as never compare handgun and artillery and naval gun ranges either - they are set to be fit for gameplay - not for comparing to each other)

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:55 am

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:01 am
also never compare a 40km range gun to a 3-5km range torpedoes, as never compare handgun and artillery and naval gun ranges either - they are set to be fit for gameplay - not for comparing to each other
Yes, the context of what I said is quite clear.

Also, the French torpedo seems to be doubled for each.

And another is that the cruiser torpedo is affected on this update but submarine torpedo and surface torpedoes are quite different.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:00 am

Yes, the context of what I said is quite clear.
i dont understand this line.
French torpedo seems to be doubled for each
it should be 6 torpedo abilities 3 type of torpedoes, each with different speeds / ranges /accuracy
do u see 6 different abilities? if to than it is ok.
And another is that the cruiser torpedo is affected on this update but submarine torpedo and surface torpedoes are quite different.
owhat do u mean? i dont understand.

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:51 am

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:00 am
it should be 6 torpedo abilities 3 type of torpedoes, each with different speeds / ranges /accuracy
do u see 6 different abilities? if to than it is ok.
Only 2 types of torpedo but copied 2 times so indeed, 6 torpedo. The 2 copies have same stats as the original.
Stratego (dev) wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:00 am
owhat do u mean? i dont understand
Submarine lunched torpedo is different from the cruiser lunched torpedo but in this game, they seem to be the same.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:38 am

Only 2 types of torpedo but copied 2 times so indeed, 6 torpedo. The 2 copies have same stats as the original.
i mean: do u see 6 different NAMES of the abilites? if so than good. their stats are RANDOM, and will change, as i wrote above.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:40 am

Submarine lunched torpedo is different from the cruiser lunched torpedo
i dont know these @Jasondunkel please advise, we can make different torpedoes (i presume with different properties) for ships and for subs - if i understood well the suggestion.

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:46 am

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:38 am
Only 2 types of torpedo but copied 2 times so indeed, 6 torpedo. The 2 copies have same stats as the original.
i mean: do u see 6 different NAMES of the abilites? if so than good. their stats are RANDOM, and will change, as i wrote above.
Like I said... Only two types of torpedo with 2 copies each.

Meaning that there are 3 torpedoes of the SAME NAME and stats on the French subs and cruisers.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:50 am

exactly which sub? or ship?
i checked the sirene class sub and i see6 different torpedo (names)
all these with 2 speeds: 24V, 24M, M24V

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:47 am

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:50 am
exactly which sub? or ship?
i checked the sirene class sub and i see6 different torpedo (names)
all these with 2 speeds: 24V, 24M, M24V
My bad.
It looked the same to me.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:39 pm

i have fixed the "conquest" maps (so preset multiplayer maps) disappearing problem when they are launched with AIs only. (so not being multiplayer)
will come with next update (not sure the issue had open topic)

User avatar
DreJaDe
Posts: 2098
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by DreJaDe » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:46 am

Stratego (dev) wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:38 pm
New units/techs thanks to Jasondunkel and Jeriko!:
SD KFZ 234 40
I'm not sure what exactly was the SD KFZ 234 40 was supposed to be but I from what I see from the it's Wikipedia link, it seems that it uses the Pak40 7.5which doesn't seem to fit it's 2 turn attack.

It's not really quick firing or automatic or anything like that. Seems like it's just the 2 turn stats have been forgotten to be set up properly.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:48 am

slight change on french torpedoes.
uos already.

Vinz91
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:51 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Vinz91 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:52 am

Hello stratego,

I wonder if you have change the problem with the Béarn aircraft carrier ?

And what are the news about the 75 model 1938?
I have also new unit I will post in the forum.

Tanks for your work.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin
Posts: 14749
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: version v1.326

Post by Stratego (dev) » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:21 am

I wonder if you have change the problem with the Béarn aircraft carrier ?

And what are the news about the 75 model 1938?
please check in dev version. i think all is handled (whatever you refer to... as i am not sure what exact changes you refer to :)) but i surely touched them recently.

Post Reply

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”