Upgrade to menu

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Morningwarrior

Upgrade to menu

Post by Morningwarrior »

Add a new visual to main menu,more beautiful, as if it had the appearance of a flag in the options, a background as units in formation and this background changes depending on the option you choose for example. when choosing the options menu had in the background a letter with something written with an ink pen and the ink cup, or even, choosing the campaign menu had 3 official-looking people at a table with a map inside a tent showing the door and the bottom could have the tent opening with a guard soldier and 2 guards on top of a wagon, another soldier with sword and shield and some bottom tents, inside the tent could have a armor banner, some ornaments and another weapons banner and of course chairs. well that was my idea to give a modified in the options menu of the game, who read hope you enjoyed.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
IRONBLASTER36

Re: Upgrade to menu

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Nice idea, can you give rough drawing? Or anything similar to this idea?
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

who knows, I'm not a designer yet but developers should have a team member who draws well, hope my idea is implemented, the game is going through a new phase.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

lol i am a lonely developer (as a coder) here.
i have no "team" in a classic way, but in a different way i have the TEAM of FORUMERS!
what is awesome! :)
IRONBLASTER36

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Morningwarrior wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 am who knows, I'm not a designer yet but developers should have a team member who draws well, hope my idea is implemented, the game is going through a new phase.
I mean, just some pic from google which kinda looks similar to your ideas. Well it's a great idea but we'll need artists and unfortunately I have not got that kinda talent. Maybe you can draw or just give a outline, we'll ask other forumers about making it?
Stratego (dev) wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:02 am lol i am a lonely developer (as a coder) here.
i have no "team" in a classic way, but in a different way i have the TEAM of FORUMERS!
what is awesome! :)
And we have got one of the best developers ever over here! :)
Hope you have a great day and one day maybe you'll have your own team in "classic way", will be waiting for that day! All the best to your journey (well maybe ours too, since we are also a part of the team I guess). Well I'm learning to code in "C", maybe I can help you sometime. Well I think the game is written in Java? Maybe I'll rewrite it in C and on some good cross-platform engine (unreal, unity or maybe our own engine) and make it cross platform.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

lol!
sounds good! :)
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

REALLY MY IDEIA IS ACCEPT???
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

not yet as there is not design yet :)
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

;-;,but can be implemented in the game?
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

What implement???????
There is no design.
Make a design and than we will see.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

I don't have ability for that, :cry

Return to “Main menu”