Map Editor Folders

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
LordOfAles

Map Editor Folders

Post by LordOfAles »

A feature which simply allows us to put maps we want in one spot: For example I make a "The Last Mage" folder and I would put all the maps related to that campaign into the folder. This allows for a much easier navigation through the editor map list if you have lot of them. When I want to stop on a campaign and work on another one or I from all the sudden want to make a scenario it can get very confusing.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Patrol3110

Re: Map Editor Folders

Post by Patrol3110 »

I dont see a reason why this is not in, like it exists for separate campaigns. It doesn't seem hard to add in imo, I dont do mapmaking but it is easy to see your point.
I can bet you don't know who I am.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

good idea, but not that easy to add as seems, but someday i will.
please put it in needs section soewhere. thanks!
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Yep, this is trully a must have, on aoww sometimes i got lost in between the infinite maps i own, i make a campaign map, then suddently i got an idea for a random one, them i got an idea to add a map with events prior or in between that campaign... That turn things really messed on it... It would be nice to organize the things there.

I think by making this folder thing, adding all the maps from the campaign in order and send them all on a single e-mail would make the lives of both map makers and the dev easier.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Return to “Main menu”