Unit encyclopedia

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
godOfKings

Unit encyclopedia

Post by godOfKings »

An encyclopedia that gives stats and descriptions about every unit currently in game (listed according to unit ids perhaps) there should be a search option where typing unit name will immediately point to the closest unit matching the name
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Unit encyclopedia

Post by Stratego (dev) »

you mea a wiki? there is one started
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

in the game?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It's on Fandom Wikipedia.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Can u send me the link :?:

Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

~Gral.Sturnn
Morningwarrior

Unit encyclopedia repost(godofkings)

Post by Morningwarrior »

An encyclopedia that gives stats and descriptions about every unit currently in game (listed according to unit ids perhaps) there should be a search option where typing unit name will immediately point to the closest unit matching the name.
This a repost of post of user god of kings,i like ideia
his and it would be nice if you add that to the game options, full credits to the godofkings.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
godOfKings

Re: Unit encyclopedia repost(godofkings)

Post by godOfKings »

U could instead reply on my original post mentioning @Stratego (dev) instead of reposting like this, but thanks for supporting me

godOfKings

Re: Unit encyclopedia repost(godofkings)

Post by godOfKings »

https://www.androidutils.com/forum/view ... cac#p86848

@Endru1241 I leave it to u to merge these

Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Thanks for the link gok.
Merged.

Btw I fully support something like this. I actually included lack of it in long list of problems in Newbie Hardships, as imho it's one of the things, that can discourage playing the game for new players.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Main menu”