Unlocking a Technology

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
LAyZeeY

Unlocking a Technology

Post by LAyZeeY »

It makes absolutely no sense why i should unlock a building or tech which is not at all related to its previous one. Eg. To unlock samurai we have to unlock massive walls or stone bridge> castle or samurai>cavalry armor which are not related by any means. It doesn't make sense.

Suggestions
1. Tech should be open . This means non related techs can be unlocked from anywhere.
2. We should be able to return the gems of one tech to buy other tech(depends on preference or strategy we are going with). Present games would work like previous, only new games are affected by change in tech.
3. Provide me with 100 gems to unlock everything :p :D
Dgkfadomo777

Re: Unlocking a Technology

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

You unlock it to use in the game that's why it can be unrelated
LAyZeeY

Post by LAyZeeY »

I am not at all convinced. If game has no water why should i buy stone bridge to buy castle or if game is demanding archers why should i buy spartan hoplite. After all its age of strategy, but there is no strategy everyone buying same unit to unlock other techs. These non sense things are aching my head since day 1.
patroid

Post by patroid »

Hi
You need 250 :D

Patroid
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Layzee: this is a way of making players curious - and i t works: if you do not know what upgrade will come next, than you will want to know it :)
balint

Post by balint »

Yeah thats right.

Stone bridge, and others:
you will need them later so it is good to unlock them
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
LAyZeeY

Post by LAyZeeY »

@daniel
I downloaded the game first time and I didn't know what tech will lead to what. It made my whole game messed up. Instead i chose to uninstall it yet i love this game a lot.
Furthermore i promoted this app on 2 sites and they didn't provide me 50+50 gems. So i rated badly on appstore - serves right!
balint

Post by balint »

If you promote the app, you have to send the link directing to your post, to Daniel.
He will have a look at it and then send you th gem pack.
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

Spam im reporting
Nykidxxx

Post by Nykidxxx »

1. There are directions to get the gems.

2. It is insanely easy to get gems, I have beaten about 2/3s of the existing maps and I have unlocked everything and have nearing 100 gems left over.

3. You don't even need the unlockables to win half the maps.

4. Giving a bad review without checking for a support team and then after finding your way to the forums you don't ask anyone (especially the DEVELOPER) anything and complain again and then rage. Sorry this game wasn't given to you on a silver platter with a team of butlers and maids to help you on every hardship.
Nykidxxx

Post by Nykidxxx »

On a separate note, perhaps we can make all the unit techs in one column and the building techs in another? This would be a simple solution until the game gets even more units and a need to modify this.

Return to “Main menu”