Live online status chat

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Chaka

Live online status chat

Post by Chaka »

Alright as I'm sure the dev team is very busy.
There is 2 things here I wanna discuss and suggest.

First, live chat room. I seen other forums mention this but not quiet the way I imagined it. What I recommend is a live chat room (which we have) that shows who is online in the chat room, (instead of asking in the chat 'anyone online' :?: ). This will help the online multiplayer community dramatically. 8-)

Now the second idea, I noticed when creating a online match, you can only choose the race at start of game, which isn't fair for the others who are joining the game :cry:. Not only can't they pick the slot that is open to pick from but they can't change the race before match starts. I recommend changing this to allow the players to pick the race they favor over others.

Other then these two suggestions I'm very happy with the way the races are built and have many variety. Keep up the great work! :lol:
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Live online status chat / race choosing online

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Chaka wrote:Now the second idea, I noticed when creating a online match, you can only choose the race at start of game, which isn't fair for the others who are joining the game :cry:. Not only can't they pick the slot that is open to pick from but they can't change the race before match starts. I recommend changing this to allow the players to pick the race they favor over others
I think the host of a multiplayer game should be able to choose whether or not a player can choose his. This can be done by tapping the race emblem, and setting it to where it says "all," or just a dash to show no chosen race for the player. The host of the match could set which part you play if he sets it on a race.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Live online status chat

Post by Stratego (dev) »

let this post be about "Live online status chat" only as we have this topic for the other:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3700&p=87577

Return to “Main menu”