Game image rework CLOSED

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Dusko

Game image rework CLOSED

Post by Dusko »

I think we should change the game image that's displayed when you enter the app. It doesn't fit with the whole game, it's looks like it's taken from Google and just put there quickly.
Someone should make a new one, maybe pixelated, to fit with the game. :D
Midonik

Re: Game image rework

Post by Midonik »

You mean load screen? This halberdier and city in back? Hw for me its cool. Also,pixelated wouldnt look good in that size.
Last edited by Midonik on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

We should though. Also if it is from a google image, what happens the creator of the image finds out?
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol, the image is fine with the creator.

The image was put there I think because the old one was taken down by the original artist, so Daniel found some artwork and got the artist's permission to use it.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Dusko

Post by Dusko »

Midonik wrote:You mean load screen? This halberdier and city in back? Hw for me its cool. Also,pixelated wouldnt look good in that size.
Yep, that one. It doesn't have to be pixelated, it was just a suggestion but still it just doesn't fit with the whole game.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I think its look ok.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Main menu”