TRUCE, ALLIANCE E.T.C

Ideas about the main menu, the menu structur, upgrades part visuality or how they work and so on.
Redanxelar

TRUCE, ALLIANCE E.T.C

Post by Redanxelar »

I'm hoping having truce or alliance with AI becomes possible. I don't know if this is possible anytime soon, but hopefully it'll come out eventually.

I'm someone who loves a long game, so I love to build up my supposed "empire" build walls encompassing my entire territory for fun, creating large armies e.t.c But AI always wants to make that a pipe dream. Right from turn 1, constant aggression on my borders forcing me to waste energy and time to fight a battle I'm really not into (more like skirmish 2 vs 2 or 3 units)

So it will be nice if there's a possibility for a non aggression pact or something like that. Give a little time to raise a large army on both side, enjoy the process of building a magnificent empire and finally duke it out in a massive 200 vs 200 or so war.
The old signature is damn cringe
makazuwr32

Re: TRUCE, ALLIANCE E.T.C

Post by makazuwr32 »

Alliances and non agression pacts were suggested over and over constantly each year...
It will be nice addition, indeed, but it has very-very low priority.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Main menu”