AOF: TESTing request of BET games

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

AOF: TESTing request of BET games

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Hi!

I have received complaints about bets not being delivered, i made a tests and worked fine
(i played 1v1 for about 6-7 turns, all turns i quit the game so "offline play", and killed a few units of the enemy player (about 5-6 elf archers) and enemy resigned. i got the gem.

please test these cases so we can be sure there is no bug, and i received (hopefully) false reports.

I. You kill last enemy unit cases:
I/1. offline play without replay: you quit the map on each turn - or at least the last few turns, and you always press the "My turn" button to skip replay
I/2. offline play with replay: you quit the map on each turn - or at least the last few turns, and you always see the replay of enemy movements.
I/3. online play: you play same time with the other player never quitting the game.

II. Enemy player resigns cases:
II/1. offline play without replay: you quit the map on each turn - or at least the last few turns, and you always press the "My turn" button to skip replay
II/2. offline play with replay: you quit the map on each turn - or at least the last few turns, and you always see the replay of enemy movements.
II/3. online play: you play same time with the other player never quitting the game.

please if u have time, assemble a few tests of these, i suggest smallest maps and quick tests.

thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: AOF: TESTing request of BET games

Post by Stratego (dev) »

no one? :(
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I have enough games for now. And if i will test that it will take quite a good amount of time since i am taking on the average 1-2 turns per day in each game.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

on these tests i do not expect 70 turn games only about 2-3 turns and after the other resigns and such. so not a real palytru - that will take days or weeks.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Well, if someone wants to lose me a couple of gems, then I can test it.
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Although judging by what is written in the first post, just enter the game and press "lose" will not work, right?
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It'd be easier to test if you created 2 new alts and played against yourself. Thay way nobody loses.
OLÉ

Return to “Dev asks for Help”