Attack64.Attacks flying units
Speed 3
Vision4
Armor 6. Piercing armor 8
Renge 2
Action 1
Cost 7
Abilities.
Throw ally. Cost 1ally life:he picks up an ally and throw it at the enemy dealing65 damage at a range of 9.
Throw corpse.Same thing as throw an ally but the cost is a corpse
Throw enemy.Smae thing as throw an ally but the cost is a enemy life and has a cooldown of 3 rounds and doesn't work with giants and ships and buildings
makazuwr32

Re: Brute Orc

Post by makazuwr32 »

Throw abilities are no for orcs — they do not use their allies as ammunition unlike undeads.

Also this unit again has no tiers while all orcish units have that.

Lastly — too high hp and attack for actual orc unit as well as too high armor values for orcs race. Why it has higher health and attack than orc leader?!

In conclusion — with current stats i can't allow it to have cost less than 10 turns.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
White Snake

Post by White Snake »

Ok sorry I still don't know how to use the forum very well and I also don't know ho to create very balanced suggestion.But I'll improve
Savra

Post by Savra »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 am Throw abilities are no for orcs — they do not use their allies as ammunition unlike undeads.

Also this unit again has no tiers while all orcish units have that.

Lastly — too high hp and attack for actual orc unit as well as too high armor values for orcs race. Why it has higher health and attack than orc leader?!

In conclusion — with current stats i can't allow it to have cost less than 10 turns.
Fodder cannon and warlock use allies as ammunition, lol.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

fodder cannon yes but warlock must loose that ability.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

White Snake wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:14 pm Ok sorry I still don't know how to use the forum very well and I also don't know ho to create very balanced suggestion.But I'll improve
no need to be sorry.
i am not criticizing you specifically (as person) but only mention what is wrong and requires to be changed.
Learn and improve, suggest more and eventually some of your ideas might actually get into the game.

Regarding this unit:
If we will remove its throwing abilities and update stats than it might become quite nice unit as giant type orc. In this concept - just a giant type orc without throwing abilities for 5 turns cost - it will be good enough (ofc once stats are balanced). If you want something more unique than we might think about some abilities as well for higher cost (as long as it will not require sacrifices - except for fodder cannon, cyclopses (unique to them trait - goblins as sacrifices) and dragons summoning orcs will not use sacrifices).
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
White Snake

Post by White Snake »

Ok

Return to “Orc”