Attack28. Attack bonus buildings and mega buildings.The weapon is dynamite
Speed 3
Vision 5
Armor 3 piercing armor 5
Attack renge 5
Actions 2
Cost 5
Passive abilities. Burning attack.Area attack
Active abilities.set bomb.This ability can only be used on buildings and mega buildings and takes 300 health on buildings and 500 on mega buildings and applies the fire feat to them.
Put explosive barrel. This barrel on death explodes in a 3x3 explosion taking 67 health to whoever is around and applies the fire effect.
duke levis

Re: Goblin Bomber

Post by duke levis »

I gotta say your idea is cool but I must also say I don't think it should have fire feat considering it is bomber but not arsonist so it should somehow be better for it to have higher damage at the cost of fire feat but I will just let the dev decided what should they do
Glory to Al Andalus
Puppeteer12

Post by Puppeteer12 »

Not sure on this idea, the 2 actions is unnecessary and doesn't make sense, it will probably be rare for explosive barrel and set bomb to get any used due to its low health and how vulnerable it is to ranged, there are simply better siege options such as giants and goblin cannon which is the same cost but simply more tanky.
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.
White Snake

Post by White Snake »

I don't know why this is my second idea suggestion. But how about a 1turn per turn and a firebomb ability?
White Snake

Post by White Snake »

Action1
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

In the first place all goblins are somewhat bombers if you count their grenade ability.

As for unit — flaws unless you want for it too high cost (8+ turns):
1. Too high attack
2. 2 actions
3. Burning + area attack — both must be removed
4. Set bomb and put explosive barrel both are a no since goblins are not known as good demolitionists to produce them.
5. Must be changed for sure — no tiers. All orcish units have tiers so this one also must have it.

In general i am against this unit in the first place since goblins must not have any actual explosives apart from those bombs for suicide.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
White Snake

Post by White Snake »

Ok sorry i still don't know how to create elaborate ideas
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

well in general in your second proposal aside from those points everything else is fine.
some changes here and there and it could become an actual unit if not concept itself.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Orc”