New Ork Units

Oceanboy

New Ork Units

Post by Oceanboy »

ummm im new to this so i was just thinking on what could be added so i hope you like and if its to bad tell me i will be alright with it and hope you can give me some help in the future thanks ;)

Warmonger is a new kind of ork unit i would like to add its kind of like an uruk on top of an armored spider or even just a regular ork or goblin it would not matter i just though it a good idea as their are caragor riders and others but to have kind of like a spider rider kind of thing.

also i like the idea of having an ork wagon but i would also like to add another land unit that can hold units and move around and that is were i got the idea for an ork unit i like to call a Dbhole. its a giant worm like creature than has kind of like sacs on its body that can transport units.

and also i thought of this one day while i was playing a game of mine at home is what about a kind of demonic ork lord? like it could be an ork mixed with a troll that towers over the other ork and wears blakc armor covering everything but its head which resembles an ork but with tainted red eyes. idk its just something that entered my mind one day and i thought you guys would be able to make something like this.

also i had an idea for another kind of ork unit this one is a kind of basically water unit ik their are some already but its mainly focused on the merdocks? idk but something i had in mind that could either be an ork unit of an elf unit but i feel its more orkish the reason i say this is because its called; "The Deep One" its like a creature with four crab-like legs with four huminoid arms which hold different types of weapons whichever kind yall want to add if you add this one. and the head of a octopus kind of like cthulhu but not really more like an offspring.

another unit and this is the last one i can think of at the moment is a kind of orkish unit that made the orks so kind of like a Ork god? idk but it was just an idea if you want you can take the idea and run with it but i would at least like the credit of coming up with it.

other than that i hope yall have a good day and take care in this pandemic ill take any choice words but hopefully you can keep it to a minimal. thanks and have a great day ;)
makazuwr32

Re: New Ork Units

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dbhole:
Sandworm is planned as neutral hostile unit. Just tiny little cute worm THAT JUST SWALLOWED WHOLE THAT SETTLEMENT OF ETTINS IN BLOODY SINGLE MOVE!!!
Another similar unit is planned as part of either elves (beastfolk sub) or dwarves (gaia sub). No transportation but instead "SWALLOW YOU WHOLE, SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!!!©" (by Psycho from Borderlands 2) — ability to literally eat any unit. Yes, this boy will have very good appetite.

Warmonger — idea can be fine, can be not... Not sure. We will discuss this more. Spiders as for me will fit more for undeads or some very-very dark and gruesome sub.
Name itself is already planned to be given to one of orcish upcoming units.

Demon orcs later will be a thing. Literally orcs with demon blood. Red orcs. Multiple of them.

The deep one — do not understand idea at all. Denied.

Last idea is not understandable. No god-like units will be made for sure (or god-like buffs like +50000000 attack and +999999999999999999909 armors).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Orcs/goblins on spiders comes from Warhammer.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I prefer more titan quest lore. There spiders are used as mounts by Hades' demonic minions.
Hades is god of death thus for me spiders (as creatures who do not like direct fight but instead prefer to manipulate from shadows) are fitting well for undeads and demons. There spider-riding demonic forces were used as shock forces (like right now parachute troops or marines).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Moved to orc sub forum
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
MelexKrieger

Post by MelexKrieger »

Midonik wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:32 pm Orcs/goblins on spiders comes from Warhammer.
I agree on this. I played mount and blade warsword conquest mode, goblins can ride spiders
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well spiders e shadowy manipulators,
Undeads r shadowy manipulators
And goblins too r shadowy manipulators

So it makes sense for goblin spider rider i guess, it would match aof but for that u need more dark goblin units, like goblin assassin for example, so that spider rider will seem more connected than an outsider to the goblin community
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Orc”