Bone Pile

BurstNight

Bone Pile

Post by BurstNight »

Description:
When massive amounts of skeletons are left lying around, Necromancers infuse dark energy into the ground and causes the skeletons to fused together to make this abomination. When a portion of its huge body gets destroyed it does not heal, instead it simply takes another skeleton to fill its place

Role: Tank/Siege

Unit name Bone Pile
Cost: 9 turns (Brings more flavour to Undead Late Game)
Trainable at: Graveyard or Summon using 8 skeleton Units(Makes more sense to be in the graveyard)
Hp: 150~300
Attack: 20~30
Range:1
Power range: 1 ~Bones used to attack scatters to surrounding enemy like a mini bomb
Armor: 2~5
Piercing armor: 8
Speed: 3 (Massive pile of corpse)
Sight:4
Spell resist:30~60
Spell range:3~4

Bonuses: 50% to buildings, 10% to land units except giants & dragons(Concept behind this is to make it seem like it consumes units but doesnt affect large entities as they are too big)

Abilities of unit:
Add to pile- adds 30~50 percent health of the skeleton unit sacrifised to Bone Pile(Bones gets damaged during the processed of devouring and for balance purposes)

Throw skeleton pile- Similar to siege unit but it uses a portion of its body to throw towards its enemies. -10% percent health which is converted to dmg (Small chance of missing but nearly unavoidable since massive amounts of skeleton) similar skill to self sacrifise spell but its a portion

Similar idea to nechropage but more towards skeleton monster and adding a suitable late game unit for the undead. First time suggesting so i'm not sure if I did it right
makazuwr32

Re: Bone Pile

Post by makazuwr32 »

Idea is not bad but name is confusing.
I do not see bone pile (and in general any sort of "pile") as movable object.

Now to abilities and such:
1. We can 't use cost 8 skeletons for technical reasons — it will not allow to summon unit due to no free space around.
2. Add to pile — it can't give % of target's hp i think, only full. Also it will not give bonus max hp, i can't allow that (just in case).
3. Add to pile can use only skeletons in range 1 (melee range around unit). It can't be affected by spell range because it doesn't follow logic.
4. Throw — i'd say it must do damage based on unit's attack with fixed self damage.
Stats-wise:
Stats for such costly unit are rather low i must say.
Attack is especially low.

Try to find more appropriate name for unit and i may make than proper stats for it.

One of ideas by the way is to make it as stationary summonable tower with vanishing. In this case we can keep its name.
It will use throw ability for ranged attack and add to pile ability to restore health and vanishing.
No trainable or constructible ways for it though.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Bone Pile

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Osteophyte golems (meaning: unnecessary irregular growth or extension of bone)

Cost: 5
Hp: 300
Att: 24
Rng: 4
Power range: 2(60%)
Speed 2
Arm 0/50

Effect

Leaving (4)

Replace bones:
Recovers 15% hp, +1 leaving , +2 att (instant)
Cost: 1 corpse cooldown: 1

No counter
Trained at graveyard, mansion
Requires calcified bones.

Img concept, skeleton variant of orc rock hurler
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Undead”