Attack:0
Armor:5
Pierce:15
Mental resistance: 100%
Speed:1
Sight:5
Abilities:
Teleport: range 4, cool down 2
unnerving aura: aura range 5, damage 8, -2 sight , - 3 armor, -3 pierce armor ,-5 power, -30 mental resistance, -1 speed, doesn't stack.
Description: "a book headed humanoid entitie that is durable and doesn't attack physically but instead mentally, at first glanced it doesn't look creepy i seen worse but it has this unsettling aura around it that makes people hear whispers , makes their visions blurry, seeing hallucination and mix with it's slow levitation it's a frightening sight. I first found this thing at the woods chasing an adventurer, after the person escape I confronted it and ask to join the undead army but the thing didn't reply but it instead followed me to a undead camp." - a necromancer
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.
makazuwr32

Re: Mysterious entitie

Post by makazuwr32 »

Idea is interesting.

Alas 3 problems:
1. Naming — that will not fit;
2. Aura — affects too many stats. Remove armor and p.armor, sight. Damage dealt alas can be increased.
3. Armor and p.armor of unit — a bit too high. Reduce it to 3 and 12.

Also it does not sound undead-ish but more like as some magical beast or fiend. Something neutral hostile.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puppeteer12

Re: Mysterious entitie

Post by Puppeteer12 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:32 am Idea is interesting.

Alas 3 problems:
1. Naming — that will not fit;
2. Aura — affects too many stats. Remove armor and p.armor, sight. Damage dealt alas can be increased.
3. Armor and p.armor of unit — a bit too high. Reduce it to 3 and 12.

Also it does not sound undead-ish but more like as some magical beast or fiend. Something neutral hostile.
for naming and not sounding undeadish, maybe I should make it a demon and call it demonic stalker and maybe add cultist looking clothes that could imply that they're were formerly cultist and became so obsessed with demons they decided to sell thier souls to become one( the book head can be a symbolism to their obsession), for aura I'm ok for that change and for armor I want it to be a tank support hybrid but I'm also ok with that change.
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.

Return to “Undead”