possessor of bodies — ANSWERED

DragonWarrior

possessor of bodies — ANSWERED

Post by DragonWarrior »

possessor of bodies / corrupter / corrupted soul (can be changed, I'm bad with names ...)

a soul in pain in search of a living body that it can possess because of its desire to be able to feel the mortal world again, even if it disappears in the attempt ...

cost: 3

location: altar / mansion (there is the ghost armor so I don't see a bad place for this ghost)

HP: 30

attack: 9

vision: 7

speed: 4 (water: 4)

Bonus: invisibility, can see invisibility, cannot capture villages

Ability: Possession (Rank: 3) (120% accuracy) (Affected by Magic Defense or Mental Resistance) (turns the enemy unit into an ally in exchange for its own life and grants the debuff "vanishing" for 3 turns / "Vanishing" cannot be eliminated / only works against the living) (you can use the "Convert" ability as a base, make when using it sacrifice the unit and the affected get "vanishing")

In many stories ghosts can possess other beings and I thought that the undead lacked a ghost that could do that, I put all those conditions to see if it was balanced like that, because I admit that the ability to "Convert" is very strong ...

I don't know very well what to put in the image since the character is a ghost and already, there are many variants but I think that in stories all ghosts (or at least most) can possess people ...
makazuwr32

Re: possessor of bodies

Post by makazuwr32 »

For such awesome unit cost 3 is too low.
Possession + invisibility is a no unless you want it to cost 10-15 turns.

Alas convert with self sacrifice is planned to be added for undeads on unit, yes. But without invisibility.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DragonWarrior

Post by DragonWarrior »

Ok that works for me, anyway I only made him invincible for being a ghost, it is not a priority for me
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Answered.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Undead Units, Buildings”