Windshaper

godOfKings

Re: Windshaper

Post by godOfKings »

How about instead of neutral, make tornado player controlled with only 1 speed?

But has 100% dodge all and some vanishing

Has 2 tile aura radius and damages both friendly and enemy, so if wind shaper doesn't escape after summoning, he will get caught in the tornado and damage instead (since tornado is too slow)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually that was initial idea but if make it controlled by player than enemy won't be able to pass through it which means that it also can be used as invincible vanishing wall.
Which is not what we want.

Also it already has vanishing 2.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

U can make it occupiable with 1 carry capacity

Since it lasts only 2 turns can move maximum 3 tiles b4 dying if speed is 1. So not that huge loss if owned by enemy

If there is no player colour then enemy won't understand he owns it

Also make it that it shows garrisoned unit like a bridge so nobody can just hide inside.

Although it is true that with 100% dodge garrisoned unit cannot b hurt, so in that case tornado should deal a significant amount of damage to prevent anybody from exploiting it

And anyways how can u target some one flying inside a tornado?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I don't like idea of occupiable tornado. Especially because as i said it must not be used as wall.
This idea still makes it as a wall becauae enemy must deal firstly with unit inside.
Especially this is op for elves who can summon each turn with their druids and towers free wolves with 8 hp.
Damage dealt only will be applied on next turn so wolf can easily survive any and all attacks from inside tornado of your suggestion.

Also grave diggers already can summon neutral corpses with vanishing.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Elf”