(Crusader)siege machine

Morningwarrior

(Crusader)siege machine

Post by Morningwarrior »

crusaders use a war machine like a catapult but the designe is similar a balista.
Hp:20
Atk:20
Rng:5
Def:2/6
Spd:1
Sight:6
Act turn:1
Minimun rng:2
+300% vs fortifield buildings
+75% vs buildings
+800% vs mega buildings
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Rose

Re: (Crusader)siege machine

Post by Rose »

Little confused on the idea of mixing scorpions and catapults and how that would look. Needs a little better explaination.

If no aoe: would be a better version of heavy scorpions, but this would cause the cost to go up and if you make them to expensive they become a weaker catapult
With aoe: the cost would halft to be compatible to catapults making the drive machine obsolete, and if it's cheaper it would probably make scorpions obsolete

Overall I like the idea of making something to give crusaders their own seige weapon. It just needs to be something out of the box
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
Rose

Post by Rose »

While the crusaders did use trebs and catapults there siege wasn't that much different from other groups who used them they did use something else though that u might wanna look into.

Mantelets were wooden shields, mounted on wheels, behind which several warriors could find shelter from enemy arrows and missiles as they advanced towards the besieged city.

Not sure if this has already been done on here yet been away for the last 4 years hope it gives u some ideas :)

Hope u keep posting and best of wishes 😘
Admire the flowering buds all you like...
However it's the thorns you need to be worried about
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

We already have mantlets in game
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hmmmm...is more lilky this
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

(please attach images externally - thanks! daniel)
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually that is just one variant of the catapult.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Ho men,i worst again...anyway i try.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Well i think i have another idea!!!

Return to “Unit - siege engines / machines”