Wagon-Bomb.

Schloisser

Wagon-Bomb.

Post by Schloisser »

Hello everybody! This is my first post at this forum)
And my suggest is...
It look like ordinary wagon almost (maybe only little difference here). But there is an unexpected surprise in it - this wagon filled up with barrels of gunpowder! It explodes with a huge shock wave. The radius is 3 spaces. Max damage is 45( for adjacent units), at second row is 30, and third row is 15. It can explode if there is enemy unit at adjacent space. However, it can't attack - attack is 0.
Cost is 6-7, maybe even 8 turns. Of course, there is tech "Gunpowder" needed to be learned. It can't move at forest.
This weapon have a bonus (30-50 %, maybe even 10 %) against infantry, not structures ( because in real life gunpowder is not very good at crushing buildings, especially fortifications. And bomb created with gunpowder must be placed at special places in building, not in a wagon nearly it)
Thanks for reading.
P.S. Sorry for my English, i'm living not in the english-speaking country :D
Sunrise Samurai

Re: Wagon-Bomb.

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Maybe we should go with the petard. Fill a barrel with gunpowder, roll it to a building, light it, and run. Historically they had moderate success at survival, but most games let them get blown up by their own bomb.

We've already got goblin grenade in place. Petard should be pretty easy to use like that. Drop one in a wagon and that fills the original post too.
The glorious sun rises again

Return to “Unit - siege engines / machines”