Poison Spitter

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Poison Spitter

Post by Hyuhjhih » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:57 am

I would prefer a bit more ancestral looking as i did before, and not too fancy, since i recommended it as a translucent 60% unit which blend with almost all terrain.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Working on the variants Age of Gods and Civilization Age, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 am

Why mke if translucent if it doesnt even have a stealth ability. Ancestral look: Why tho? It looks quite ancient to me. This is a primitive unit so it is wearing wolf pelt in his body with a hood made of wolf hide. Just as I said in my prev reply, I made it based on endru's description - A weaker archer with poison spit ability. I don't see why you want a translucent unit. Have you ever seen a unit in AoS with a translucent image? NO. I prefer to make it opaque like all other units.

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:38 am

QuadrupoleStrat wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 am
This is a primitive unit so it is wearing wolf pelt in his body with a hood made of wolf hide.
I preferred a more naturally affinity unit with tree and plant parts. Just as in description.
QuadrupoleStrat wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 am
Have you ever seen a unit in AoS with a translucent image?
AoF Frodo Ability. I just want the unit to blend in,and translucency could work well to pair with the description
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Working on the variants Age of Gods and Civilization Age, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:16 am

Where did you find that description. Send link. I want to examine it. I could change the image based on whatever the source says.. I doubt they used camouflage even out of battle. But the description never said a camouflage related warfare. It's said from u that it is your idea? Maybe removing that as it is not needed. You see Amazon blowdart, he is a stealth and a primitive unit but can you see a faint image like Invisible Frodo? Of course not. How about wolf hole? No, even if is a ground trap that is technically made like a pit with stakes in it and is covered via terrain cover. How about ranger? Who only uses a cloke in the image to go out from enemy sight. No. The translucent image is definitely not needed for both stealth and non-stealth units (in my opinion ofc).

AoF Frodo: He uses a ring to go invisible, would definitely make sense for the image. But in the real world far ago there isn't such thing. Camouflage could give a blended image but they depend on the terrain, not always useful like the modern ghillie suit. The point is - they do not make the user completely invisible like Frodo.

Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:03 pm

can he be a type of hunter? basic with a short bow but with the ability to poison, attack at a low distance of about 4, damage also 4 and he gets a damage bonus and pierce armor when he enters forest terrain.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”