Poison Spitter

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Poison Spitter

Post by Hyuhjhih »

I would prefer a bit more ancestral looking as i did before, and not too fancy, since i recommended it as a translucent 60% unit which blend with almost all terrain.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Why mke if translucent if it doesnt even have a stealth ability. Ancestral look: Why tho? It looks quite ancient to me. This is a primitive unit so it is wearing wolf pelt in his body with a hood made of wolf hide. Just as I said in my prev reply, I made it based on endru's description - A weaker archer with poison spit ability. I don't see why you want a translucent unit. Have you ever seen a unit in AoS with a translucent image? NO. I prefer to make it opaque like all other units.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 am This is a primitive unit so it is wearing wolf pelt in his body with a hood made of wolf hide.
I preferred a more naturally affinity unit with tree and plant parts. Just as in description.
QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:40 am Have you ever seen a unit in AoS with a translucent image?
AoF Frodo Ability. I just want the unit to blend in,and translucency could work well to pair with the description
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Where did you find that description. Send link. I want to examine it. I could change the image based on whatever the source says.. I doubt they used camouflage even out of battle. But the description never said a camouflage related warfare. It's said from u that it is your idea? Maybe removing that as it is not needed. You see Amazon blowdart, he is a stealth and a primitive unit but can you see a faint image like Invisible Frodo? Of course not. How about wolf hole? No, even if is a ground trap that is technically made like a pit with stakes in it and is covered via terrain cover. How about ranger? Who only uses a cloke in the image to go out from enemy sight. No. The translucent image is definitely not needed for both stealth and non-stealth units (in my opinion ofc).

AoF Frodo: He uses a ring to go invisible, would definitely make sense for the image. But in the real world far ago there isn't such thing. Camouflage could give a blended image but they depend on the terrain, not always useful like the modern ghillie suit. The point is - they do not make the user completely invisible like Frodo.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

can he be a type of hunter? basic with a short bow but with the ability to poison, attack at a low distance of about 4, damage also 4 and he gets a damage bonus and pierce armor when he enters forest terrain.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”