Chariot Skirmisher

SirPat

Chariot Skirmisher

Post by SirPat »

Why not add a chariot skirmisher in game just like a skirmisher but without a shield and on a chariot I think of weaker attack about 4 and 3 range but has 2 turns or just 5 attack and 3 range since you can get spacious chariot tech hehe

Change of mind
5 atk 3 rng :D
Armor Ideas:

a.) 0/1 armor like other chariots and the fact that he can't carry a shield (reasons: Big shield won't fit and for balancing)

b.) 0/5 because Its a skirmisher and we can fit a smaller shield + wodden front parts of chariot = 0/5 armor

Do you guys think This is necessary? Cause I feel like It needs one for Variety and stuff
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
L4cus

Re: Chariot Skirmisher

Post by L4cus »

I like it
Actually i was thinking on chairoballistae (a ballista mounted on a chariot platform) but this sounds great too
There are a lot of posibilities for chariots units, since they were used more often than cavalry and begore it.
Think on stats
The sprite could be the same than chariot archer but changing the bow for a javelin
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

"I believe chariots are more of an assault vehicle like some kind of light armored vehicle in our terms" -hehe just a thought

It should have 16hp cause skirmisher horseman have 20hp it does look quite low but that is what we did to the skirmishers; lower health and high peirce armor statsheet:

Cost 3 turns
16hp
5dmg
3range
0/1 armor or 0/5
4speed
6 sight
0% conversion resistance
1/1 action turns
I noticed that the higher the skirmisher upgrade the higher the bonuses so I made a bonus statsheet

25% bonus on [mounted] (the same with all skirmisher types
80% bonus on [archers] (skirmisher has 50%
Elite skirmisher has 60% and master skirmisher has 70% so Chariot skirmisher must have 80% and heavy chariot skirmisher must have 90% because skirmisher horseman have 100%)
150% bonus on [mounted][archer] (same as skirmisher horse man)
400% bonus on [elephant][archer]

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Give him 0/2 or 0/3 armor
0/5 is too much
Also, do the sprite
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

u can instead research spacious chariots then put a skirmisher inside chariot or archer
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

That was talked about before but it will look good if we have one

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”