Bayonet musket

SirPat

Re: Bayonet musket

Post by SirPat »

What he means is that this game is really more on times when people used swords and bows and spears not hand cannons and musketeers, here we follow a strict rule we can only add units, buildings,etc. from the start of civilization until the 17th century and every idea that doesnt fit in the timeline must not be added cause it'll mess the whole game cause everybody will more like to use tanks than elephants or snipers than longbowmen it just messes up the game
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

The timeline range is from 6000 BC to roughly over 1500 AD.
OLÉ
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Don't worry, this could be usefull for a new game. There is already the idea of "age of napoleon" or something like that.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:53 am The timeline range is from 6000 BC to roughly over 1500 AD.
oh thanks for the info :D
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”