Hand crossbow

Morningwarrior

Hand crossbow

Post by Morningwarrior »

Ranged unit Carrier one small hand crossbow,shot small darts in the enemy and csn use a melee weapon one handed sword.
Hp:14
Damage:3/6
Armor:0/0
Range:4
Sigh:4
Speed:3
Turns:3
Actions:1
+125%vs light melee
+50%vs buildings
+75%vs fortifield buildings
+200%vs mega buildings
Ability:swap weapon to sword.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
makazuwr32

Re: Hand crossbow

Post by makazuwr32 »

1. What is turns?
2. Please write separately bonuses for melee variant and for ranged.
3. +125% bonus to infantry is a bit too high as for me, especially if this unit is affected by blacksmith.
4. We do not have category "light infsntry".
5. Weapon swap makes unit more costly and as result worse stats. Why would he need it anyway? Maybe without it?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Actually AoS have Light Foot Melee category (peasants, celt, flailman, ninja) - they have weaknesses similar to most Medium Foot Melee (swordsman, samurai, zweihander, maceman), so archers, heavy melee, cavalry.

Instead of transformation, effect action could be implemented, like throw taiaha or pilum. Effect can have separate bonuses, there is only one disadvantage - it's not listed in unit details.
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

So the bonus gain light foot melee is +50%, removed bonus damage to buildings,and add 1 p.armor and the time to produces this unit is 3.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Instead of p.armor maybe add 2nd hand crossbow, incrrase attack up to 4 and give 2 actions?
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Morningwarrior wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:36 pm So the bonus gain light foot melee is +50%, removed bonus damage to buildings,and add 1 p.armor and the time to produces this unit is 3.
Based on which unit?
Age of Strategy design leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Like swordman for exemple.

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”