Templar Archer

Marine25

Templar Archer

Post by Marine25 »

Since we have the sergeant, the commander, the chaplain, abd the mounted templars, we should need to have templar archer
Marine25

Re: Templar Archer

Post by Marine25 »

I have created the image, so it needs to have stats
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

Templar Archer
Attachments
Templar Archer
Templar Archer
Templar Archer.png (1.06 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

Upgraded to Knight Templars Archer
Attachments
Knight Templar Archer
Knight Templar Archer
Knight Templar Archer.png (1.14 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

I just change the templar weapon and not the body which was in the game. And I didnt change the body, the armor and the templar knight helmet to make it uniformed with the Templars in the game.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Wait do they all get upgraded by the same to knight templar upgrade tech? I think thats a bit too many units getting upgraded by a single tech,

the thing about templars and hospitalars was supposed to b few expensive units with healing capabilities but one upgrade tech upgrades multiple units so in this way its cheaper and easier to make a combo with them than individually upgrading archer, swordsman, spearman, knight for a total tech cost of 24 turns just first tier, and 48 for the 2nd tier, while templars and hospitalars already have first tier capability at start and with just a total 12 turn tech cost get 2nd tier capability
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

Its not many, if the Templar Archer will be added, then we will have only three units that will be upgraded by templar upgrade tech. And if it can't be considered then we will make another tech for the upgrade of Templar Archer, because its just common Templar and mounted Templar Unit then the Templar Sergeant, the Templar Chaplain, and the Templar Commander don't need to be upgraded

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”