Vaidyar

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Vaidyar

Post by Hyuhjhih » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:37 am

Cost 5
Hp 4
Rng 1
Att 0
Speed 4

Active effect
Ayurveda field
+5 hp per turn,
+2/2 armour,
Rng 5,

Ability
Mruthasanjeevani treatment
+20/20 arm, +5 hp heal
Rng 3, last 1, cd 4

Vaidya, in indian language, is the best medical practitioner in the vast locality. They used ayurveda medicine and marmani prayoga as their services. Vaidyaratna were a title given to the most extraordinary vaidyars who were able to do the mruthasanjeevani treatment, which is considered as a herbal therapy similar to the concept of elixir.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Working on the variants Age of Gods and Civilization Age, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

godOfKings

Re: Vaidyar

Post by godOfKings » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Wat kind of treatment? Massage or using medicinal herbs? Watever kind it is, i dont see how it can improve armor?
Regen aura is cool idea,
hp can b at least 12
Spell i m not sure if its massage based, then it could improve stats like high morale (atk 1, armor 1/1, 5 hp regen, lasts 4 turns) by considering soldier becomes more fit and flexible after massage?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 am

godOfKings wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:53 pm
Wat kind of treatment? Massage or using medicinal herbs? Watever kind it is, i dont see how it can improve armor?
Regen aura is cool idea,
hp can b at least 12
Spell i m not sure if its massage based, then it could improve stats like high morale (atk 1, armor 1/1, 5 hp regen, lasts 4 turns) by considering soldier becomes more fit and flexible after massage?
Both, the armour concept as it make the person physically and mentally more resistant to pain. Like a painkiller.

Hp 4》12

The mruthasanjeevani is a long period treatment which make the person immortal for a short lifespan( the concept). So appling it on the unit which seems endangered on the opponent's turn will let survive the hit and heal a little bit. Since it has a long cd, it cannot be misused frequently and make the player save the ability to later use.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Working on the variants Age of Gods and Civilization Age, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:25 am

godOfKings wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:53 pm
Regen aura is cool idea,
hp can b at least 12
Now that's a war treatment
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Unit - ranged (like archers)”